Our SAP HANA Cloud database development workshop will be back May 18-20, 2021!
Back by popular demand: If you missed this workshop series in March, you will get another chance to participate in May and learn hands-on about creating and optimizing calculation views in SAP Business Application Studio in a federated scenario using a trial of SAP HANA Cloud.
May 18th – Session 1: How to set up an environment and define data structure
May 19th – Session 2: How to build up a federated scenario
May 20th – Session 3: Create calculation views in SAP Business Application Studio
You can read a more in-depth description of the content of the sessions in this blog post
Before you register:
Since this workshop is hands-on and meant to guide you while you follow along the steps in your own instance of SAP HANA Cloud, there are a few preparations you need to make prior to the first session:
- Sign-up for the SAP HANA Cloud trial.
- Provision a SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database in trial.
- Make sure your SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database is running before your start.
- Add a subscription to SAP Business Application Studio to your trial.
- Create a free account on github.com to use the required sample data.
If you need help with the preparation, post your questions under this post or simply by using the hashtag #saphanacloud.
We are looking forward to seeing you there and answering your questions in the live chat!