Innovate with Customer and Operator Experience to improve the installation process (Blog 2/2)
Following up on the first blog where we have seen how we can combine CX and EX, understand Customer Segments and their needs, and trigger subsequent actions. The result is recommendations to design and build products as per Customer needs and improve the overall experience.
- After procuring the equipment, the customer contacts the call center for product installation. A Service Order is created in the backend S/4HANA system
- Release the Service Order. This gets replication to SAP FSM as Service Call
- In SAP FSM, Dispatcher logs into the Planning and Dispatching Board to view all the open Service Calls. The dispatcher will then assign the Service Call to Field Technician based on the availability.
Once the assignment is released, the Service Call is assigned to Field Technician.
- The Field Technician will log into the SAP FSM mobile app to view all the daily tasks. The field technician visits the Customer premise & completes the installation request.
- Post completion of Service Activity, the survey is immediately triggered to the technician’s SAP FSM mobile app. Based on the branching, technician & customer submits their experience feedback.
- Based on the feedback, subsequent actions are triggered in SAP Sales & Service Cloud using Qualtrics Action Platform. For ex: If the technician comments on the complexity of Product Installation, then a Ticket is created in SAP Service Cloud and assigned to Product Engineering Team to act upon the technician’s feedback.
The below video shows how Survey is triggered in the Service Technician’s SAP FSM Mobile app post completion of work.
Indeed detailed, and it's a valid recommendation to design and build products to meet customer needs and improve CX.