Five Reasons OG&E Companies Should Attend the International SAP Conference for Oil, Gas, and Energy
The oil, gas, and energy industry is being reshaped by today’s trends and challenges:
- Dual challenge with the need for more energy and less carbon: With increasing consumer awareness of environmental and climate impacts, societal expectations are driving companies to embrace sustainability as a core part of their business strategy. Major oil and gas companies are making increasingly sizable investments in new and alternative energy companies and technologies to bring renewable, lower-carbon energy to consumers, and simultaneously reducing their environmental and carbon footprints.
- Energy mix is changing as natural gas is here to stay: Natural gas continues to grow as a source of lower-carbon power generation globally. The wave of new investment in petrochemical facilities is driven by the growing global natural gas and LNG supply. The non-combusted use of oil, gas and coal, e.g. as feedstocks for petrochemicals, lubricants and bitumen, grows robustly driven by strong growth in plastics.
- Disciplined capital planning and productivity will be a differentiator: The previous downturn saw tremendous gains in cost containment, capital asset high-grading, and operating efficiency. Industry players will focus on three key lessons: adopting a disciplined approach to capital investment, sustainable cost containment and leveraging digital technologies to achieve higher capital productivity.
- Digital technologies are increasingly intertwined with the entire oil and gas value chain: Oil and gas companies are deploying artificial intelligence, analytics, robotics, and blockchain to increase efficiency, productivity, reliability, and predictability of operations. Digital technology adoption will unlock further value, ensuring that oil and gas companies thrive through business cycles and are responsive to customer and societal expectations.
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)/divesting: Significant movement in M&A as companies divest and/or buy companies to rebalance their portfolio.
Being able to address these trends and challenges will determine who will be among the winners in the next 10 years. Successful business model innovation, process optimization, and workforce productivity are directly aligned to delivering great customer and employee experiences. In fact, the best-performing companies are pulling away from the rest, widening the performance gap by embracing the cloud to focus on innovation, differentiation, and delivering experiences.
We are delighted to bring you our digital International SAP Conference for Oil, Gas, and Energy, hosted by TA Cook. This year’s theme is, “Inspire the Future Energy Transition with the Intelligent Enterprise”, and our 2021 event will be packed with opportunities for you to discover how innovation from SAP can help your business. Here are five more reasons and key session highlights that oil, gas, and energy companies should not miss from June 2-4, 2021.
- Learn about SAP’s Vision to enable the Intelligent Enterprise for the Oil, Gas, and Energy industry through a portfolio of industrialized, innovative, and intelligent cloud services that are the new market standards for the industry. The cloud services are primed with upstream (the wells) and utilize the latest technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain providing full transparency to profitable operations and generate cash flow. This results in immense customer business value through automation and operational excellence within Oil, Gas, and Energy, and is the foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise within the Oil, Gas, and Energy Industry.
- Enjoy the full benefits of an immersive digital event experience – Hear from best run oil, gas, and energy companies on how they are adopting new technologies to redesign and digitize their business processes to become more competitive and increase profitability. Understand how these SAP innovations helped simplify their business and contribute to the bottom line.
- Live – On-Demand – Exclusive – Immersive — Enjoy exclusive and real-life content you will not find anywhere else live, or on-demand for continued and constant learning. Use our “Build Your Agenda” tool to tailor to priorities, your needs, and your interest areas.
- Explore the full array of SAP solutions for oil, gas, and energy all in one place. Our content platform will provide flexible and easy access to resources. All live sessions will be recorded and stored here, as well as additional pre-recorded videos, demos, and case studies.
- Network With Your Peers — Going digital doesn’t mean you will miss out on connecting with your fellow attendees. We’ll ensure you have plenty of opportunities to connect, discuss, and learn together as a community.
Gather Insights from Customer Stories
- Hear how Lukoilis leveraging SAP S/4HANA to pave the way to their digital future
- Learn from Naftogaz about their SAP S/4HANA implementation, and their approaches and experiences of digital transformation
- See how ARLANXO re-invented the application landscape based on an SAP S/4HANA process template
- Hear how Nostrum Oil and Gas leveraged SAP methods and tools for their SAP S/4HANA implementation
- Learn about Crescent Petroleum’s business transformation driven by market standards
- Hear Nigeria LNGshare their perspectives on their asset data driven digital transformation
- Hear about Cairn Oil and Gas’business transformation journey, becoming the first exploration and production company to convert from SAP ECC with IS-Oil to SAP S/4HANA
- Learn from SOCARabout their ambitious digital transformation program for their upstream business
- Hear from Occidentalabout their journey of moving from Oracle to SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba
- And many more
Register Now for the International SAP Conference for Oil, Gas, and Energy
Go here to register today.