Cloud publishing, bursting and broadcasting is about getting your SAP Analytics Cloud and S/4HANA personalized analytics to the right people, at the right time, and in the right format.
APOS has been hosting a series of webinars on using APOS Publisher for Cloud for these exact purposes:
- Webinar – Extend Analytics Content with Bursting & Publishing – View on demand
- Webinar – Extend Analytics Content with Tailored Content – View on demand
- Upcoming Webinar – Extend Analytics Content with Conditional & Secure SAC Publishing – View on demand
There are editions of APOS Publisher for Cloud for both SAP Analytics Cloud and S/4HANA. APOS Publisher for Cloud uses dynamic, security driven processes with strict filters to provide SAP Analytics broadcasting capabilities and help administrators ensure users receive only the data to which they are entitled.
Extend Access to Personalized Analytics
The goal of publishing, bursting and broadcasting is to share your discovery and visualizations in a timely manner with those who need that content for those who need that information for effective decision making of all kind. APOS Publisher for Cloud automates processes for broadcasting and bursting personalized SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics data and SAP Analytics Cloud stories to end users.
Watch this video for an introduction to bursting and publishing concepts for SAC and S/4HANA:
For a deeper dive, watch the Bursting & Publishing webinar on demand.
Removing Barriers to Communication with Tailored Content
Tailoring content to suit user needs with a variety of formats and destinations means much more than catering to aesthetic preferences. The right format allows a user to work with the content in the manner that suits their purpose best. The right destination places the content in the path of users to ensure proper uptake of data discovery and visualization. Using appropriate formats and destinations removes barriers to communication.
APOS Publisher for Cloud lets you share your discoveries and visualizations using a variety of formats, including:
- Rich Text (RTF)
- Image in email
- Secure FTP (FTPS)
- File location
Watch this video for an introduction to tailoring SAC and S/4HANA content with expanded formats and destinations:
For a deeper dive, watch the Tailored Content webinar on demand.
Conditional Bursting, Secure Bursting, Archiving
The third and final webinar in this series discusses the concepts of conditional and secure bursting, as well as archiving instances for governance purposes.
- Conditional Bursting – Burst content when specified conditions are met or thresholds exceeded. Conditional bursting can ensure that outdated data is not sent, and that stakeholders are notified when critical KPIs cross predetermined thresholds.
- Securing Sensitive Content – You need to ensure that sensitive and proprietary information being burst from SAP Analytics Cloud and S/4HANA stories is kept secure. APOS Publisher for Cloud lets you use password protection and secure network locations to provide sufficient data governance.
- Instance Archival for Governance – Regulated industries frequently require organizations to retain “documents of record.” APOS Publisher for Cloud can publish stories in neutral formats to network archive locations.
For a deeper dive into these topics, view the Conditional & Secure Bursting webinar on demand.