The C4C Qualtrics Web to Lead feature allows you to insert information from your Qualtrics survey into the lead object of SAP Cloud for Customer. Conditions along with advanced logic will be used to identify which respondents will create a lead and which ones will not.
Business Use Case
‘Telporter’ is a ride share company which serves customers across various parts of the world. Recently they kicked off the process of improving their customer experience. In this effort they want a seamless experience from customers, to have them give candid feedback on each of their journey. They also want prompt action to be taken on feedbacks for customers.
Telporter sends email completion of each ride they want to trigger off a crisp survey to gain the customer experience on their journey. Qualtrics is used as a feedback which distributes the surveys and sets up the workflow to handle actions based on survey responses.
If the survey response indicates that the customer is happy, it will create a lead in SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) is used as the service bus which acts as the message broker between SAP Cloud Platform, Qualtrics and SAP Cloud for Customer.
Configure end-to-end connectivity between SAP Cloud for Customer and Qualtrics using SAP Cloud
The Qualtrics SAP Customer Experience Action Task plug-in communicates with SAP Sales Cloud and SAP
Service Cloud using SAP Cloud Integration (CPI )
References – Help Documentation –For more info on Prepackaged Integration with Qualtrics you can refer the below link
- Customer receives email once ride is completed
- Qualtrics Survey will be triggered
- Customer submits Positive feedback
- A lead will be in C4C via CPI
Key Capabilities and Business Benefits
- Easily integrate Qualtrics Actions Platform with SAP Cloud for Customer
- Automate lead creation based on prospect initiative.
- Drive Lead Management in SAP Cloud for Customer by interacting with prospects via Qualtrics survey/ webform
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP CPI Tenant
- Qualtrics Account
- In Discover, Copy Qualtrics Integration with SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud
- In Design select Qualtrics Integration with SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud into CPI à Select Lead à Configure
3.Select Sender and enter the endpoint of Qualtrics
4.Select Receiver and enter the C4C Tenant and Credentials of KeyStore of C4C
5.Deploy the iflow and copy the end point the same can be used in Qualtrics
- Please create a survey according to your requirement. In our scenario if the customer is happy, he can refer his friend/Colleague which in turn creates a Lead
2.Navigate to the Actions tab –> Select Editor –> Create action –> Event Based.
3.Select Survey response –> Response created
4.Select a condition. As per our scenario, we want to trigger lead creation When user answers Yes for below question.
“Did you enjoy last ride? -Yes”
5.Select Add Task.
6 .Select SAP Customer Experience App
7.Select Create Lead
8.Enter the details as mentioned below
9.Select Distributions–> Click on the hyperlink of survey
10.Fill the Survey as per the condition as mentioned in step 2.3
Here if customer selects “Did you enjoy last ride? -Yes”
Then Qualtrics request for further details for Lead Creation
10.Lead is created in C4C
summary: We had achieved creating a Lead in SAP C4C from Qualtrics Addon via CPI
P.S. All business scenarios stated above are based on my understanding of the complete sales cloud solution capabilities. And it doesn’t hold SAP’s authorized documentation.