My experience with Fiori Elements: Custom App Development & Standard App Extensibility(Part 3)
Fiori Element’s based Apps development : Backend , OData & UI Modelling
This is the third blog of my Blog Series for “My experience with Fiori Elements: Custom App Development & Standard App Extensibility “.
In this blog, I would like to mention about the various important approaches / techniques, We have used for developing, architecting Fiori Elements / Smart controls based application based on numerous Business scenarios.
“Many Different Approaches are Needed! “
Yes, You have read it right, We need many different approaches needed based on the Business process needs to be designed and mapped 😊 Let’s see them one by one.
Custom Fiori Element’s Based Apps Development: Many different approaches needed
- Fiori Elements à List Report/Object Page à Create/Update/Delete (CUD) with generated BOPF with active / draft persistence.
- Fiori Elements à List Report / Object Page à Create/Update/Delete (CUD) (Not via BOPF).
- Fiori Elements à Overview Page à Navigating to Fiori Element’s based List Report Object Page/ Free style App
- Fiori Elements à Analytic List Page à Navigating to Fiori Element’s based List Report Object Page / Free style App
- Fiori Elements -> List Report / Object Page -> Extending via Run Time / Design time flexibility
- Fiori Elements Fiori Elements à List Report/Object Page à Tree/ Hierarchical Report (Setting manifest. Son) for table type as tree
Standard Fiori Elements Based extension: Scenarios:
- Standard Fiori Elements ->Extensions à Add Custom Fields
- Standard Fiori Element -> Extensions – > Key User Extensibility
- Standard Fiori Elements -> Extension -> Extend Standard value help and many more
Reference : Fiori Elements OData Services approaches used:
In this blog, We have discussed about the architectural view of various development / design approaches for the Fiori Elements based apps development. I will try to explain real time Business scenarios and respective development in upcoming blogs for this series.
Stay tuned for next blogs 🙂