SAP Customer Experience is now offering a 4-part live session series on topics related to SAP CPQ. This series of live sessions offers instruction on advanced SAP CPQ topics, including Python scripting. Learners who register should have a functional understanding of both the SAP CPQ administration interface and the Python scripting language.
In this series, learners will perform the following tasks:
- Define a Parent/Child configurable product with a user-selected product description
- Use CPQ formula rules and triggers to load products into a container
- Leverage Python scripting to define a custom action to replace products in the cart to satisfy a business requirement
- Create the billing and shipping addresses of important customers with a Python script
- Compute a custom cost and add it to the cart with a custom cart calculation
- Customize a quote using data from an external web service
Before taking this live session series, learners are encouraged to watch the Scripting in SAP CPQ playlist on openSAP Microlearning.
Course Dates: May 3 – 6, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. EST
Instructor: Pierre Billon