Spring is in the air! Try our new fun mission to celebrate this season of growth and renewal
With temperatures warming (at least in the Northern Hemisphere), flowers blooming, and new life beginning, spring is the perfect time to celebrate growth and renewal. That’s why it’s also the perfect time to celebrate the blossoming of SAP Business Application Studio – an evolution of SAP Web IDE – on SAP Store. To mark the occasion, SAP Community will launch an entirely new fun mission: Sowing Success with SAP Store!
Here’s a preview of the badge design to get you excited:
For this fun mission, we have hidden spring-related items across the pages of six products on SAP Store that help sow the seeds of developer success. Some help revive your front-ends like a good spring shower, while others help uplift productivity like the wings of a beautiful butterfly.
But how will you know which products to look for? Luckily, you will have some help — @SAPStore will be giving out hints on Twitter starting on the 19th and you will have two weeks to find all the hidden items.
How do I claim my Sowing Success with SAP Store badge?
To secure your Sowing Success with SAP Store badge, you must:
- Follow me by clicking on this link to my profile: Amanda Mountain and then clicking the Follow button
- Comment on this blog post to say that you have found all the items and would like me to follow you back – that way we’re able to direct message (DM)
- When I follow you back, send me a DM with your list of the six pages from SAP Store where you located the items
The deadline for submitting your list to me via SAP Community DM is Monday, May 3rd. Within a week or so after this deadline, all those who have messaged me the correct list will be awarded their Sowing Success badge.
To get you started, I recommend exploring these Developer Missions to help you get an idea of where some (but not all!) of the items may be hidden once they become visible on Monday, April 19:
- Establish a central entry point with SAP Launchpad service: Provide a central entry point with easy and efficient access to relevant applications for your business users.
- SAP Extension Suite: Discover and learn the full scope of the SAP Extension Suite, from the extension tools and capabilities to the specifics of SAP Cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Build a Workflow from Scratch with SAP Workflow Management: Gain an introduction to business rules and process visibility, plus get hands-on experience to digitalize workflows with SAP Workflow Management.
Tip: If you receive a message that a product is not available in your country as you search through the product pages, navigate to the top right of the page and try changing your country/region to Germany.
Remember, follow @SAPStore on Twitter for even more hints, starting April 19th.