In Spanish there is a saying that goes “Renovarse o morir”. It is something like “adapt or perish” but sometimes this change can be boring or not very motivating.
How do we learn and not dying of boredom?
The answer is easy, play and learn. In this post I will explain some courses where you will learn by playing and what it can bring you within SAP.
- If you are a fan of room scapes and puzzles, this game will challenge you to escape using JS.
HTML and CSS
- Free codecamp allows you to learn CSS + HTML (and many other things) and get a free certification that proves your knowledge.
- The most famous in this field is W3S, which has a route to start from zero.
Although there is no game to learn SAPUI5, this mini-guide allows you to learn quickly the initial concepts, although I recommend you to take the courses of the previous points before.
- Codingame has many languages available, one of them is JAVA.
Git is not a language, Git is software for tracking changes. You can track your code ABAP code on premise or your developments in BAS
- With learngitbranching you can start to learn how GIT commands work in a different way and with a GIT repository emulator
Finally, if you want to put into practice some of the things learned in these courses without having to set up an entire environment this page where you can program HTML + CSS + JS and see the results online: