Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – April 2021
Welcome to the April update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
SAP Global Certification Online Exam, One Attempt
Getting certified has never been easier: you can now purchase one online exam attempt for SAP Global Certification at a great price and validate your SAP solution skills right from your desk.
Read more about the value of SAP certifications, book your exam attempt now, and use it within your 12 months subscription term.
Digital Learning with SAP Learning Hub
Digital learning has not only become an alternative way for some learners to prepare for certifications – it has become the dominating way, according to the latest data from SAP. For 61% of certification takers, SAP Learning Hub has been the main way to learn, underlining the effectiveness of online and collaborative training.
If you want to know more about the role of digital learning and how SAP Learning Hub helps learners prepare for SAP Global Certifications, read this blog post.
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Live Access Enablement Sessions
To help you get familiar with using SAP Learning Hub and SAP Live Access we offer various enablement sessions. Every session runs for approximately 45 minutes and you can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone here. Here are some of the highlights for this month:
Europe/Eastern Time Friendly Sessions:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement:April 13, 10:00 a.m. (CET) (English language)
Americas Time Friendly Sessions:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement:April 20, 10:00 a.m. (EST) (Spanish language)
Asia-Pacific-Japan Time Friendly Sessions:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement:April 22, 11:30 a.m. (IST) (Chinese language)
- SAP Live Access Overview:April 20, 1:30 p.m. (IST) (English language)
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 early release series (Europe time friendly): April 19-23, for the exact times of the break-down sessions, please visit this page.
Customer Experience Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for customer experience, and academic edition):
- Live session on SAP Marketing Cloud 2105 release (Europe time friendly): April 22, 4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (CET)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, and academic edition):
- Live session on SAP Ariba Supplier Management: SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management (North America time friendly): April 16, 8:30 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. (EST)
You can find the entire live session resources for April in the content catalog. Please always refer to the ’08 Live Sessions’ tab and take a look at the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 Early Release Series
The new SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 early release series provides a special insider´s preview into the upcoming SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 release and is separated in 15 compelling live sessions.
You can pick the breakdown session most relevant to you and discover the most exciting innovations within the release, such as sourcing, finance, service, technology topics and many more. You can register for the series, which is happening on April 19-23, and browse the many highlights, in this schedule.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Processes in Manufacturing Execution (SCM745)
- SAP Process Control Implementation and Configuration (GRC330)
- SAP S/4HANA Overview (S4H00)
- Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions (SAPBI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud On-boarding Fundamentals (S4C01)
- SAP IBP Overview (IBP100)
- SAP Crystal Reports – Business Reporting and Report Processing Strategies (BOC320)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.