[SAP Community Call] Meet the Winners of the SAP Conversational AI Tutorial Challenge 2021
Hello SAP Community!
After our first successful tutorial challenge, the SAP Conversational AI team is pleased to invite the winning teams who will have the opportunity to present what they achieved with our product.
We are looking forward to seeing you there! 🤖
Title: Meet the Winners of the SAP Conversational AI Tutorial Challenge 2021
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM CET / 8:00 AM EST
Duration: 1 hour (including Q&A)
Why you should attend?
Join the three winning teams who will demonstrate how they leveraged the SAP Conversational AI chatbot platform to build strong business use cases for their customers.
You will learn:
- how SAP Conversational AI chatbots can be connected to SAP Ariba for purchase order management
- how SAP Conversational AI chatbots can help you manage stress at work
- how SAP Conversational AI chatbots can be integrated into the Int4 IFTT automated testing tool for SAP scenarios.
➡️ Register now!
- Shreeram Iyer
Senior Consultant – Conversational AI
- Sujatha Srinivasan
Capability Lead – SAP New Dimensions
- Swapnil Kamble
SAP ABAP | Fiori | HANA Architect
- Sridhar Thiyagarajan
SAP Business Technology Platform Senior Developer
- Geetha Ranjani G M
SAP Business Technology Platform Developer
- Tejaswi Bitra
SAP Business Technology Platform Associate Developer
- Michal Krawczyk
- Mateusz Adamus
- Marcin Gałczyński
Head of Product
For more information about SAP Conversational AI:
- Visit our web page
- Create your account on our platform
- Engage with our SAP Community
- Read our blogs, follow our tutorials and earn your badge on openSAP
- Ask your questions on SAP Answers
- Read our product documentation
- What our users say
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
This was fun to see and learn from the winning teams. Great initiative Paul PINARD and once again congratulations to the winning teams and big THANKS from the community to all participants and submissions. The recording of this SAP Community Call can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFzgsg_fU_k&list=PLpQebylHrdh5XQts8bKoMUKexpun_YPvU