SAP Marketing Cloud Training and Certification: 2002 release
On behalf of the CX Enablement Content team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the new SAP Marketing Cloud course and associated certification based on version 2002:
- C4H260 – SAP Marketing Cloud Key Features & Extensibility
- C_C4H260_01 – SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Marketing Cloud (2002) Implementation
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Development Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
This course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the implementation of the key business scenarios of the SAP Marketing Cloud solution. The course aims not only to showcase “What are the underlying technical concepts” but also to provide information on “How to enhance the standard functionalities”. Multiple hands-on exercises are used to deliver an understanding of the configuration and enhancement options in SAP Marketing Cloud.
This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the key capabilities and underlying technical concepts of SAP Marketing Cloud.
- Develop an understanding about how SAP Marketing Cloud supports different marketing processes.
- Enhance the standard features of the solution by leveraging various extensibility applications.
Visit the training shop to read the full description of both the course and certification and book your training.
Additional Updates – Enablement Videos
New SAP Marketing Cloud videos are regularly added on OpenSAP Microlearning. Subscribe to the SAP Marketing Cloud channel to get updates on the latest videos.
For additional information about SAP Marketing Cloud, visit CXWorks to read articles about best practices and join the CX Learning Room (you need to have an account).
If you have questions related to SAP Marketing Cloud, check here for questions asked by other community members or to ask a new question.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to add a comment below.