SAP Celebrates 51 Employer of Choice Awards in First Quarter of 2021
You may have seen some exciting news during this quarter on our #LifeAtSAP channels, that SAP was recognized as a 2021 “Top Employer” in 20 key markets, Best Place to Work in 4 countries according to Glassdoor’s criteria or a “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” That was only the beginning.
Can you believe quarter 1 is now officially behind us?
As of today, I’m delighted to announce that SAP has received a total of 51 employer awards across 25 countries including 6 recognitions for Equality, 4 for Early Talent, 7 for Best Workplaces and 32 for Best Employer.
Award Highlights in Q1:
- Global Top Employer by Top Employer Institute
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg Finance LP.
- Most Valuable German Brands by BrandZ
- Best Place To Work in GER, FRA, UK and CA by Glassdoor
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Top Employers for Young People in Canada by MediaCorp Inc.
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality by Human Rights Campaign
- Campus Forward Honoree in US by RippleMatch
- 30 Best Employers for People With Autism by Applied Behaviors Analysis
We are extremely proud of the recognition received for our high commitment to employees and SAP’s unique culture. This recognition reflects the efforts and values of our Company. We thank each of you for helping to make SAP so special. We truly could not do without our people and the commitment of SAP to invest in its people.
To learn more about the diversity and inclusion awards, best workplace awards, early talent certifications, and other accolades that validate SAP as a great place to work, please visit the Employer Awards section of sap.com