SAP Business Network Matching with AVATAR
Did you ever wonder how active your customer’s or prospects suppliers are on the Ariba Network? Would you like to know if they are using catalogues? Are you in a sales cycle and would like to build a case for the Ariba Network, or already preparing the deployment strategy and need to pick suitable suppliers for your business case.
Find out which of your customer’s suppliers are already on the Ariba Network and which SAP solutions they should be scoped for. The Match and Classification (M & C) process analyzes the suppliers that your prospect/customer have done business with over the past 12 months, matches them against the Ariba Network, and Classifies them into industries.
You can do all that with our AVATAR solution. Your customer’s data will be “sliced and diced” and made presentation-ready within few days.
You can segment the suppliers based on Spend and Category.
You can also show how to achieve the business case, i.e. How much Invoice Spend can be captured by suppliers already active on the Ariba Network.
You can also showcase the Invoice spend geographically.
Of course, all of this can be downloaded and is ready to share with your customers.
Here is what you have to do
- Ensure you can access AVATAR – https://avatar.ariba.com NOTE: If you have an S-ID, Single Sign-on will work. In case of access issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Spend Template and the Request Form and complete them. NOTE: More data you provide in the Spend file, the more accurate the M&C process will be. The minimum requirement is the Supplier Company Name + Address. Adding Spend opens up many more analytical options in the tool.
- Submit the data and request to ASK_DMC@SAP.COM. Mention that you’d like to receive the results in AVATAR and add your email/avatar user ID so that the team can add the results to your profile.
- The team will notify you once the results are available.
- Follow the How-to Videos to create your Value Story.
After receiving the notification from the SAP Data & Matching team please do the following
Login to Avatar
Review the How-To Videos
Start a New Value Story or Return to an Existing one.
Supporting Materials – SAP JAM
You can also listen to our recent SAP Partner PowerUp Replay on this topic.