Summary of SAP Activate Value blog series
In this blog post I will provide a shortened summary and links to our 2021 support of the Value of SAP S/4HANA Blog Series by providing complimenting value blogs for SAP Activate topics.
We had a great first quarter of 2021 and we as a team have published 17 Blogs with 2 co-written with SAP Partners. Let’s get right after it. You know the rules, blog, hyperlink, summary…
- Title:#SAPS4HANAValueSeries blogs March – In this blog post I will summarize the 2021 Value Blog Series campaign for SAP S/4HANA Cloud with a little SAP Activate wrapped tightly around our flagship product.
- Title: Updates to SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud roadmap – In this blog post I will summarize the what’s new in the latest SAP Activate for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementation roadmap.
- Title: New Web Assistant in Roadmap Viewer – In this blog post I will summarize the new functionality available in SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer tool.
- Title: Blogosphere is on fire with SAP Activate – In this blog post I will summarize other blogs on our topic: SAP Activate methodology. What is it? It is Innovation-as-a-Service concept that is constantly evolving through direct customer and partner feedback and our process of being in lock step in the end-to-end content sprint lifecycle process with our SAP S/4HANA Cloud product teams.
- Title: SAP Activate – Customer Feedback – Kelsey summarizes SAP Activate from the Customer POV where we recently had the pleasure of speaking with some of our customers and community members one on one to find out their thoughts on our SAP Activate methodology and how their projects experience using SAP Activate has been from their perspective.
- Title: Implement Intelligent SAP BOTS and RPA in S/4HANA Cloud Projects using the SAP Activate Methodology – This blog post will illustrate to you how to find the business processes containing the various ready-to-use Process Automation bots and how to use the SAP Activate Methodology to guide you, the customer, and/or project team.
- Title: Fit-to-standard, How Does it Support the Big Picture – The purpose of this blog post is to shed some light on the fit-to-standard process and how it plays a key role in the Application: Design and Configuration workstream within SAP Activate and the overall implementation project.
- Title: RISE with SAP: Using SAP Activate as part of your SAP Implementation – SAP Activate can guide your RISE with SAP implementation by providing the customer the right content and tools at the time when they are needed during the project. SAP Activate provides the overall end-to-end structure that allows your RISE with SAP implementation to continue flowing smoothly.
- Title: Change is the only constant – Two of the biggest topics on our mind today is “Rise with SAP” and “SAP Activate“. If you are a consultant or Project Manager of software implementations, you for sure have heard of SAP Activate.
- Title: SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud available in SAP Cloud ALM – SAP Cloud ALM is SAP’s application lifecycle management offering for cloud-centric customers. It provides extensive implementation and operational guidance and is designed to help customers throughout their SAP product adoption journey.
- Title: RISE with SAP: SAP Activate Methodology for with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition – We are pleased to announce the availability of the new SAP Activate Methodology for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition. This new release builds on the success of Cloud Implementation Roadmaps and further offers guidance during the customer’s journey to RISE with SAP.
- Title: News from SAP Activate – SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102 – We are pleased to announce the availability of the updates to SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud and pre-configuration content in SAP Best Practices Explorer (BPX).
- Title: SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Translation Coverage Expanded – SAP S/4HANA Cloud Translation Coverage Expanded into Japanese language.
- Title: Attention Project Managers, “all things” SAP Cloud ALM – I wanted to write a short blog post sharing some great knowledge to Project Managers and Project teams who are working on SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects this year. I want to share with you 4 blogs that summarize perfectly from the basics to a more detailed description of how SAP Activate methodology is in lock step with our SAP Cloud ALM tool.
#bobsblognotes,,, And go……… Details, its our DNA.
Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast
As always, I would like to encourage you to subscribe to our new podcast “Inside SAP S/4HANA”. This podcast leverages the unique knowledge and expertise of SAP S/4HANA product experts, partners and customers to address your needs by sharing product insights and project best practice. There is no customer success without product success and project success; we help you get to the next level and make your SAP S/4HANA projects a success. Subscribe now and benefit from the shared knowledge.
openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA
Just a couple of months ago, we launched openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA as an exciting new learning opportunity. What began with a small batch of 20 videos, has now become a channel with more than 50 microlearnings that have generated over 20,000 views since then. Today we cover multiple lines of business, like Finance and Manufacturing & Supply Chain, and key technology topics like Master Data Management, Extensibility, User Experience, and Upgrade Management. We are continuously adding new microlearnings to the SAP S/4HANA channel, so make sure you check them out.
Your voice matters!
If you want to learn more and actively engage with SAP subject matter experts on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community. This platform which is available to SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers and partners has a clear mission: deliver an interactive community to engage with one another about best practices and product solutions.
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA YouTube playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- Implementation Portal here
- SAP Activate Community Tag here
Follow us via @SAP and #SAPS4HANAValueSeries , or myself via Bob Byrne