Summary of SAP S/4HANA Value Blog Series
In this blog post I will provide a shortened summary and links to our 2021 Value of SAP S/4HANA Blog Series.
In the first quarter of 2021, Sven Denecken, COO S/4HANA and Head of Product Success at SAP writes about the consistent and cross industry value of SAP S/4HANA. Below I will provide the list of the Value Blogs published this year with a hyper link to read the full blog post and a brief description of each blog in the series so far this year. Try and connect the common denominators of success for our customers running SAP S/4HANA and using SAP Activate as their implementation and deployment methodology.
- Increase Business Value with SAP Innovation Technologies is the first blog in the series and in his previous blog Sven talked about the power of best in class and next practices content as a conduit to increase business value for your modern ERP: https://blogs.sap.com/2020/05/12/the-power-of-best-in-class-and-next-practices-business-content-for-a-modern-erp/ . Taking the next logical step, Sven expands on the use of innovative SAP technologies to derive much more business outcome from your modern ERP.
- Achieve Business Value with SAP S/4HANA … and Rise with SAP is the second blog in the series and continuing on this topic of value, in this blog Sven provides you with concrete examples that illustrate how SAP customers have achieved value with their financial and operational benefits following their go-live with SAP S/4HANA as well as information on one of the tools SAP offers to help customers achieve this value.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers gain value and speed using SAP Activate in their projects is the third blog in the Value Blog Series Sven writes in this blog how we highlight the principles customers follow to achieve the value and speed in their deployment journey with SAP Activate Methodology.
- IM&C company drives effectiveness and resilience on the back of SAP S/4HANA Cloud blog four talks about how we want to substantiate the role of a modern cloud ERP by not only highlighting some key benefits which accrued to a customer after activating the solution (WHAT) but also HOW they achieved it.
- SAP Best Practice Enterprise Management Layer for SAP S/4HANA blog five is In a Nutshell the Enterprise Management Layer… Ideal for new and existing customers operating in multiple countries and looking for a global template offering standardized, preconfigured end-to-end business processes to start their SAP S/4HANA journey. Here you can leverage SAP BestPractices pre-configured, pre-activated – without a big project.
- Two-Tier ERP for SAP S/4HANA Cloud blog six — When a company implements different ERP systems for different parts of the organization, the industry calls this a Two-Tier ERP strategy. This strategy is driven by the realization that the needs of large, complex organizations are very different than the needs of smaller, simpler organizations.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Digital Transformation is Transforming to the Cloud blog seven discussed the customer example, where Sven describe’s the highlights and experiences of Macmahon Holdings Limited’s Digital Transformation journey with SAP Cloud ERP.
Stay tuned for my next blog where I will summarize a set of sub-blogs the SAP Activate team has published to compliment the SAP S/4HANA Value Blog Series that I have summarized above. More blogs to come from both topics, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Activate.
Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast
As always, I would like to encourage you to subscribe to our new podcast “Inside SAP S/4HANA”. This podcast leverages the unique knowledge and expertise of SAP S/4HANA product experts, partners and customers to address your needs by sharing product insights and project best practice. There is no customer success without product success and project success; we help you get to the next level and make your SAP S/4HANA projects a success. Subscribe now and benefit from the shared knowledge.
openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA
Just a couple of months ago, we launched openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA as an exciting new learning opportunity. What began with a small batch of 20 videos, has now become a channel with more than 50 microlearnings that have generated over 20,000 views since then. Today we cover multiple lines of business, like Finance and Manufacturing & Supply Chain, and key technology topics like Master Data Management, Extensibility, User Experience, and Upgrade Management. We are continuously adding new microlearnings to the SAP S/4HANA channel, so make sure you check them out.
Your voice matters!
If you want to learn more and actively engage with SAP subject matter experts on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community. This platform which is available to SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers and partners has a clear mission: deliver an interactive community to engage with one another about best practices and product solutions.
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA YouTube playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- Implementation Portal here
- SAP Activate Community Tag here
Follow us #SAPS4HANAValueSeries , or Sven Denecken or myself Bob Byrne