Microsoft is sharing its view on hybrid work as teams have become more siloed this year.
Great Insights: Digital exhaustion of employees is a real and unsustainable threat. They discovered seven trends:
1. Flexible work is here to stay
2. Leaders are out of touch with employees and need a wake-up call
3. High productivity is masking an exhausted workforce
4. Gen Z is at risk and will need to be re-energized
5. Shrinking networks are endangering innovation
6. Authenticity will spur productivity and wellbeing
7. Talent is everywhere in a hybrid work world
Read more in the article: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/worklab/work-trend-index/hybrid-work
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.