Meet the Leading SAP-backed Utilities Startups on Day 3 of the International SAP Conference for Utilities
Block your calendar for late morning (time TBD) Thursday, May 20th (Day 3’s Innovation track) for your chance to hear from the seven SaaS startups that are working closely with SAP to connect their innovative solutions to SAP’s utilities customers.
Ranging from solutions that support intelligent energy production, automated energy trading, intelligent transmission, smart metering, and prosumers, SAP.iO along with SAP Utilities business unit has been working closely with seven selected startups to create new integrations and joint offerings for our utilities clients.
In this 1-hour session, you will meet the global companies whose solutions are extending SAP’s offering to utilities customers and ensuring their continued success as leaders of the energy transition. Find out how these startup solutions integrate seamlessly with SAP applications, the use cases and value they are bringing to SAP customers, and how they are working hand-in-hand with SAP’s Utilities IBU to tackle the biggest challenges in the industry.
- FSIGHT offers state-of-the-art artificial intelligence software solutions that allow the end user to predict, optimize and trade energy.
- Future Grid enables the renewable grid of the future to deliver safe and reliable electricity. – Future Grid’s solution is available on SAP Store.
- Lemonbeat offers a scalable end-to-end Internet of Things–enabling solution, building a seamless experience journey from device to cloud.
- NET2GRID delivers a platform for utilities to gain powerful energy insights and run value-added services using machine learning algorithms on smart meter data. NET2GRID’s solution is available on SAP Store.
- OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES provides digital value-added services to private and commercial “prosumers” with an operating system to monitor and control distributed energy devices. OXYGEN TECHNOLOGIES’ solution is available on SAP Store.
- PexaPark provides the operating system for postsubsidy renewable energy sales.
- Raycatch’s AI-driven digital asset management system automates and optimizes solar photovoltaic plants.
Sign up today for the International SAP Conference for Utilities and meet our startups here!