Accessing SAP for Me via direct links
Did you know that you can directly access practically every single spot in SAP for Me, the customer portal from SAP? We support direct links that make it possible for you to find your personal starting point in SAP for Me easily.
To help you find your way around more quickly, here is a list of all the dashboards available so far in SAP for Me, which can serve perfectly as entry points for your further exploration. You will find below the URLs to the dashboards as well as the direct URLs to the individual tabs in the dashboards. Where there is additional context information to a dashboard available, I have added it as well in the relevant section.
In addition, I’ve concluded with a list of the most interesting blog posts and videos at the moment. So, if you still need to know how to get an appropriate user, or how to get necessary permissions, don’t miss the end of this blog post. 😊
Portfolio & Products Dashboard
TAB Your Product Portfolio: https://me.sap.com/dashboard/premiumPortfolio/portfolioproducts
TAB Explore Products: https://me.sap.com/dashboard/premiumPortfolio/exploreproducts
Finance & Legal Dashboard
TAB On-Premise: https://me.sap.com/dashboard/FinanceLegal/onPremise
TAB Billing: https://me.sap.com/dashboard/FinanceLegal/billing
Systems & Provisioning Dashboard
TAB Provisioning: https://me.sap.com/dashboard/SystemProvisioning/provisioning
TAB Availability: https://me.sap.com/dashboard/SystemProvisioning/availability
- How to get your SAP BTP Balance Statement via SAP for Me
- Now provision your own SAP Commerce Cloud environments using SAP for Me
Support & Maintenance Dashboard
Additional, General Information
- PROMO VIDEO: SAP for me is made for you
- BLOG: What is SAP for Me?
- BLOG: Who is SAP for Me for?
- BLOG: How Enterprise Architects benefit from SAP for Me
- BLOG: How do I get access to SAP for Me?
- BLOG: What permissions do you need for SAP for Me?
- BLOG: SAP for Me users, we want to hear from you!