How to Configure SAP Cloud Integration using Google IDP Step-by-Step
Welcome to How to Configure SAP Cloud Integration to Support SAML2 Using Google IDP, Identity Provider, Step-by-Step. In this whitepaper you will find all the details that are needed to let you configure SAP Cloud Integration to authenticate against Google IDP
In this whitepaper, you will find the following:
Chapter 1 – Configuring Google IDP
- Accessing Google Admin Console
- Configuring SAML Application
- Downloading Google IDP Metadata
Chapter 2 – Configure SAP Cloud Integration Service Provider
- Accessing the SAP BTP Cockpit and Configuring an Application Identity Provider
- Importing Service Provider Metadata into Google IDP
- Testing SAML Using SAP Cloud Integration
Chapter 3 – Troubleshooting
- Error 1 – 403 app_not_enabled_for_user
- Error 2 – Getting HTTP 500
To access this whitepaper, please refer to the following KBA, 3040495 – How to configure SAP Cloud Integration using Google IDP Step-by-Step
Thanks for posting.
Maybe relevant to mention this concerns document addresses the Neo environment of BTP, which although supported is no longer available to new customers.
Would you consider another step-by-step for the multicloud environment?
Thank you Denys for your feedback. Yes, for sure I will create one.
The blog for multicloud environment can be found here: How to Configure SAP Cloud Integration on Cloud Foundry using Google IDP Step-by-Step | SAP Blogs