SAP ByDesign and Concur Expense Integration
In the earlier blog post we described how the integration between SAP Concur Invoice module and SAP ByDesign is simplified via custom Add-on. The blog can be accessed via the below link
In this article, we will discuss about custom Add-on that simplifies integration between SAP ByDesign and SAP Concur Expense
At high-level the following are the requirements considered while developing the Integration
- Employees submit expense claims from Concur. Both the Personal and Corporate expenses are recorded as a Single expense report in Concur and approved. Approved Expenses will be integrated into ByDesign by custom Add-on
- Approved Employee Expense Reports of Concur will be replicated in ByDesign as follows
- Journal Entries in ByDesign for all the corporate expenses.
- Employee Expenses in ByDesign for all the Personal Card or Cash Expenses.
The custom solution is developed using SAP Cloud Application Studio and the Concur APIs.
Corporate Credit Cards
Personal Credit Cards/Cash
Once the solution is deployed, a custom WorkCenter is available to be enabled to users.
- Highly customizable based on requirement
- Minimized human intervention
- Less error prone
- Log screens to better manage the integration based on status. All the exceptions and errors are logged and can be tracked within ByDesign
- Feature to re-trigger failed integration instances
- Data is consistent between the two systems
Thus, with integration in place, replication of expense report is made easy and error free. Kindly share your feedback and questions in comment section. For more details, please visit https://erplogic.com and for demo reach out to email@example.com.