GTK- C4C- How to assign product licenses to employees in three simple steps.
If you have finished the implementation and you are to need to assign the licenses for the Employee in the Production Tenant you are in the right place. I show you how easy is done this setup and what is the things that you need to consider.
- What kind of licenses has your Clients?
- Open the WC Services Control Center (1, 2 )
2. What type of functionalities is cover in the Licenses?
- This information is available in the 2972263 – C4C List Of Licenses Required to Each Functionality
3. How to assign the license to the employee?
- Go to Administrator Work Center (1)
- Click on Business Users under User View (2)
- Select User and click on Edit User Subscription (3)
- Click on Add at the top right corner (4)
- Select *User Type: and *Subscription Type and Save (5)
That´s all… 🙂
You can find more details about this topic in the Ankitkumar Kaneri blog. Here the link:All About Contact Details & User Subscription – C4C
You can also refer the Blog: All About Contact Details & User Subscription – C4C.
Hi Ankitkumar Kaneri , you are right, your blog is more deeply about this topic. Thank you very much for telling me about it. I updated the reference! 🙂