Successful SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Partner Packathon conducted in EMEA
9 event days.
~18 hours of SAP enablement sessions.
> 4 hours of partner presentations.
37 digital badges.
This summarizes the first successful “Packathon” held in Q1 2021 in EMEA to help partners develop innovations and market ready solutions leveraging SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
A “Packathon” provides partners the opportunity to kick off and accelerate not just the development but also the go-to-market of a market-ready solution, extending the value proposition of the Intelligent Enterprise based on SAP’s Business Technology Platform. In this Packathon, in one intense week, partners developed their IP or packaged solutions on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud showcasing extensions, integration, consolidation and innovation with SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP SuccessFactors and/or any other Line of Business or industry cloud scenario, including non-SAP data, as well as go-to-market plans defined around it.
It started with an overview, followed by deep dives of content building in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, for which “hand-holding” was offered throughout the entire event, and culminated with partners presenting their use-case with go-to-market plans, assessed in front of a jury.
In a nutshell, a Packathon leads partners with quick time to value from innovation to business impact and go-to-market support through SAP Store and/or SAP-Qualified Partner-Packaged solutions.
We saw a fantastic level of partner engagement and great results, with nine partner companies following through and exposing their solutions in front of the SAP jury. Use cases covered a diverse range of topics, such as Marketing & Sales Analytics, Credit Risk Scoring, Billing for the Utilities industry, Talent Reporting and a Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) sales analytics scenario with external data from Amazon.
This event has been a truly one team approach and an enriching experience for partners as well as for SAP, and a win-win for all stakeholders involved: colleagues from SAP Services, Mid Market regional sales, product teams, the SAP global partner organization, and most importantly the partners, who joined the event with their solid commitment of attending during nine days.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the winners:
EMEA South Partners:
- SDG Group won the top spot with an outstanding use case focusing on the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. With this package, a real-life business case scenario with a ready solution can be pushed into the midmarket segment using SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
- Our 1st runner-up, Solvia won for their simple – yet fast moving – use case called ‘Got Talent Cockpit’, which essentially identifies Product Managers and Consultants on LinkedIn, mapping them to staff consulting projects. A good intelligent enterprise case using SAP SuccessFactors and CX as source systems using the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud tenant for better insight.
- The 2nd runner-up, Qintesi showcased another great use case called ‘Real Time Credit Risk Cockpit’. Once ready and certified, this use case will address reduction of bad debts by monitoring changes in the customer’s credit profile on a daily basis, leveraging standard SAP Credit Management System structured data, together with unstructured data coming from external applications.
EMEA North Partners:
- Delaware Consulting won with an outstanding illustration of the Intelligent Enterprise with a silo-breaking showcase SAP Datawarehouse Cloud spanning CX and ERP. This solution provides sales teams with 360° sales data at the right time (e.g. detect missed opportunities, churn analysis, etc.). The package can push the end-to-end intelligent enterprise story, magnifying the bill-of-materials and can be leveraged for cross-sell opportunities.
- Our 1st runner-up, Viseo provided a package aimed squarely at the office of the CFO, providing in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud the trend-monitoring of weak signals that do not exist in SAP S/4HANA where historical data is regularly purged. A good illustration of using the warehouse for better insight. This partner package is optimized for SAP S/4HANA standard – a nice fit for Net New Names and a delimited set of existing customers.
- The 2nd runner-up, DeciVision showcased a development operations oriented port of their “RapidViews” to SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, opening-up their package to the collaborative citizen developer. The solution is aimed at the installed base of SAP ERP customers and the net new accounts looking for analytics with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud.
Congratulations to the winners and to all the partners who passionately participated in this event with their openness to share and learn, and at the same time laying out their great use cases based on the theme “Extension, Integration, Consolidation & Innovation of use cases from a Line of Business or Industry scenario, using SAP Data Warehouse Cloud”.
All 37 partner participants received the Digital Badge on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, which they now can extensively advertise through their social media channels.
Market-ready partner solutions can be found on the SAP Data & Analytics Solution page, on the SAP-qualified partner-packaged solution finder, as well as in the SAP Store.
Want to learn more about SAP Data Warehouse Cloud? Explore the pages on SAPPartnerEdge.com.
This Packathon brings together the RISE with SAP strategy and illustrates how SAP Business Technology Platform sets the foundational layer for the Intelligent Enterprise. SAP partners play a critical role in embracing this strategy helping customers to move to the cloud. By offering business transformation as a service, SAP is enabling partners to provide modern enterprises with the change they need to thrive.