Hello SAP Community,,,
NEW CONTENT ALERT – I wanted to share a new task added for the SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud roadmap. The update for this roadmap have been published yesterday, March 22, 2021. Below is a brief summary of the new task for the Customer Team Enablement Workstream.
New Task added under the Create Self-Enablement Plan Deliverable. The purpose of this task is to understand why self-enablement is key for a successful SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementation and how a customer specific enablement plan can be created. This task has a procedure of 7 steps and has added two new accelerators to this task.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Enablement Strategy should be made up of 10% training, 20% coaching, and 70% on-the-job. (See Image 1)
Create Enablement Plan (See Image 2)
Create Enablement Plan (See Image 3)
Build your S/4HANA Cloud Delivery Proficiency with SAP Learning Hub and the SAP Learning Journeys
S/4HANA Cloud Learning Journey – Methodology & Foundations
(note: recommended to PMs/Architects)
S/4HANA Cloud Learning Journey – Line of Business Solution
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance – Impl. & Conf
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Manufacturing – Impl. & Conf
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sales – Impl. & Configuration
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement – Impl. & Conf
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Prof. Services – Impl. & Conf
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Asset Management – Implementation & Configuration
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – R&D Engineering- Implementation & Configuration
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Analytics
- SAP Analytics Cloud
S/4HANA Cloud Learning Journey – SAP Cloud Platform, Fiori and Integration
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – SAP Fiori and Extensibility
- SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori Application Development
- SAP SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori Apps Design & Prototyping
- SAP Process Integration and SAP Process Orchestration
- SAP Business Process Integration
Stay tuned for more new content for the Customer Team Enablement Workstream for the 2105 Release in May 2021.
Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast
As always, I would like to encourage you to subscribe to our new podcast “Inside SAP S/4HANA”. This podcast leverages the unique knowledge and expertise of SAP S/4HANA product experts, partners and customers to address your needs by sharing product insights and project best practice. There is no customer success without product success and project success; we help you get to the next level and make your SAP S/4HANA projects a success. Subscribe now and benefit from the shared knowledge.
openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA
Just a couple of months ago, we launched openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA as an exciting new learning opportunity. What began with a small batch of 20 videos, has now become a channel with more than 50 microlearnings that have generated over 20,000 views since then. Today we cover multiple lines of business, like Finance and Manufacturing & Supply Chain, and key technology topics like Master Data Management, Extensibility, User Experience, and Upgrade Management. We are continuously adding new microlearnings to the SAP S/4HANA channel, so make sure you check them out.
Your voice matters!
If you want to learn more and actively engage with SAP subject matter experts on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community. This platform which is available to SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers and partners has a clear mission: deliver an interactive community to engage with one another about best practices and product solutions.
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA YouTube playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- Implementation Portal here
Follow us via @SAP and #SAPS4HANAValueSeries , or myself via Bob Byrne