New Solution Adoption Deliverables for SAP Activate
Hello SAP Community,,,
NEW CONTENT ALERT – I wanted to share some new deliverables and tasks for the SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud roadmap. The updates for this roadmap have been published today, March 22, 2021. Below is a brief summary of the new deliverables and tasks for the Solution Adoption Workstream.
Enablement Assessment deliverable. The Enablement Assessment deliverable is an as-is high level analysis of digital learning and the enablement plan. This deliverable has three tasks associated with it.
- Perform Enablement Assessment Pre-Analysis – the purpose of this task is to gather information about the as-is training and learning enablement processes.
- Perform Enablement Research and Interviews – the purpose of this task is to provide a questionnaire to run interviews and collect and understand the customers learning enablement requirements and expectations.
- Create Enablement Assessment Report – the purpose of this task is to create a learning enablement assessment report outlining the as-is state and determine the actions for a successful future learning enablement program.
Enablement Strategy deliverable. The purpose of this deliverable is to analyze your current enablement activities and to provide detailed strategic direction based on this analysis. This deliverable has two tasks associated with it.
- Review Enablement Strategy Research and Interviews – the purpose of this task is to understand the current learning enablement capabilities to help support a successful rollout of the new learning enablement plans.
- Document Enablement Strategy – the purpose of this task is to document a learning enablement strategy plan to ensure the proposed enablement plan is a collaborative effort in lock step with all key stakeholders and line-of-business managers.
Learning Needs Analysis for Users deliverable – The purpose of the learning needs analysis deliverable is to identify learning and enablement requirements and analysis of the digital learning opportunities, to provide a thorough evaluation of formal and informal learning mechanisms using a ‘Push and Pull’ methodology. This deliverable has three tasks associated with it.
- Identify Learning Needs Identification Process – the purpose of this task is to begin the learning needs analysis process by conducting workshops per line-of-business and workstream, together with the implementation project team, to identify the processes in scope and analyze the required end user skills needed to achieve solution adoption.
- Create Learning Curriculum – the purpose of this task is to create a list of content types and learning methods that will be used in the learning enablement strategy.
- Review Enablement Business Review – the purpose of this task to to present the Learning needs analysis findings to the key business subject matter experts (SME) and key stakeholders.
Content Development Tool Deployment deliverable. The purpose of this deliverable is to introduce a enablement content development lifecycle tool for editing and distributing the organizations enablement assets to improve the overall end-user adoption and the efficiency of software programs across enterprises with learning content development that has been reviewed and approved by key stakeholders and line-of-business area managers. This deliverable has one task associated with it.
- Prepare and Install a Content Development Tool – the purpose of this task is to prepare and install a learning content development tool to ensure all relevant resources are enabled and trained on ‘how to use’ the tool. *This task is relevant for customers with SAP Enable Now Content Development Tool.
Enablement Content Development deliverable. The purpose of this deliverable is the development of learning enablement content; the process of creating readily accessible, easily digestible and dynamic end-user specific enablement content to carry out the daily tasks and have knowledge at the fingertips, at the right time of need. This deliverable has two tasks associated with it.
- Create a Content Development Plan – the purpose of this task is to create and content development plan with defined roles and responsibilities for development resources and to monitor development against all project timelines.
- Manage Content Design and Content Development – the purpose of this task is to undertake the learning enablement content design and development work with the clearly defined content development plan, a clear quality assurance process and to monitor against project timelines.
Enablement Delivery deliverable. The purpose of this deliverable is to cover all the different methods of delivery available to an organization. Some examples used today are onsite classroom learning, virtual classroom learning, e-learning self paced, blended learning, short micro-videos, webinars, social collaboration, blogs, and on the job coaching. This deliverable has one task associated with it.
- Enablement Delivery for Trainers – the purpose of this task is to equip the designated end-user and trainers with the knowledge and expertise needed to perform their roles effectively.
User Experience Management Tool Deployment deliverable. The purpose of this deliverable is to implement a user experience management tool, a comprehensive solution that helps customers manage their users’ experience with SAP solutions, in order to identify and resolve adoption and productivity issues. This deliverable has one task associated with it. *This deliverable is relevant for customers with SAP Knoa UEM Tool.
- Execute Technical Implementation – The purpose of this task is to implement software that will track user interactions with SAP solutions and highlight problem areas through interactive dashboards and results.
Stay tuned for more updates to Solution Adoption workstream and also Customer Team Enablement workstream where we will be adding new deliverables and tasks for the SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud roadmap 2105 Release in May 2021.
Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast
As always, I would like to encourage you to subscribe to our new podcast “Inside SAP S/4HANA”. This podcast leverages the unique knowledge and expertise of SAP S/4HANA product experts, partners and customers to address your needs by sharing product insights and project best practice. There is no customer success without product success and project success; we help you get to the next level and make your SAP S/4HANA projects a success. Subscribe now and benefit from the shared knowledge.
openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA
Just a couple of months ago, we launched openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA as an exciting new learning opportunity. What began with a small batch of 20 videos, has now become a channel with more than 50 microlearnings that have generated over 20,000 views since then. Today we cover multiple lines of business, like Finance and Manufacturing & Supply Chain, and key technology topics like Master Data Management, Extensibility, User Experience, and Upgrade Management. We are continuously adding new microlearnings to the SAP S/4HANA channel, so make sure you check them out.
Your voice matters!
If you want to learn more and actively engage with SAP subject matter experts on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community. This platform which is available to SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers and partners has a clear mission: deliver an interactive community to engage with one another about best practices and product solutions.
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA YouTube playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- Implementation Portal here
Follow us via @SAP and #SAPS4HANAValueSeries , or myself via Bob Byrne