Following changes have been implemented and released in the cockpit with the Wave 2:
- New Corporate Function Access (or CCOE access) for Super Administrators
Based on the request from Super Admins of hybrid customers we implemented the corporate access to the cockpit. This means multiple customer numbers (often representing different subsidiaries of a corporate group) bundled to a corporate group and assigned to an existing parent company.
Super administrators with corporate function can now access information about more than a single customer in the cockpit – provided they have the required authorization Display SAP Enterprise Support Reporting Cockpit (DISPESRC) for cloud installations of the customers in the corporation.
The pre-requisites for the using the corporate function in the cockpit are:
- You are a Super Administrator of a hybrid customer with corporate authorization
- You have “Display ES reporting cockpit” authorization from your Cloud Administrator for the cloud installations of customers you would like to see in the cockpit (or you are Cloud Administrator at the same time).
You can read more about the corporate function concept in the documentation to the authorizations in SAP ONE Support Launchpad https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2459283 and in the KBA 2459283.
To use the corporate function, access the cockpit with an S-User ID under a customer number (e.g. the parent company) that belongs to the corporation
- In the filter you will see an additional field for Customer
- Click on this filter and select the “Corporate Function” tab. Now you see all customers you are authorized for within the corporate function.
- If you select multiple customers, this will be reflected in the filter field Customer. Press the Go button to activate the new filter and load data for all selected customers.
- As the result you will see 3 data sections with the overview for all selected customers
Please note: In the corporate function you only see the 3 basic data sections: Purchased Products, System Landscape and Incidents. In all lists and tables, data in these sections is added up, grouped, and displayed per customer in a new column with the respective customer name.
Also note that pure cloud customers cannot use the corporate function concept as the cloud administrator is defined on installations rather than customer numbers.
- Adjusted the Interaction statistic for SAP BYD
By default, the SAP Business ByDesign Interactions statistics show authorized users all values on customer level (including all tenants). Here you can see the overall trend for the interactions and system performance, based on average aggregation.
To check out the values for a single system, enter the global filter, select the relevant system and press Go.
It is also possible to select multiple systems and display them separately on the graph.
Select require systems in the global filter and press Go. Click on the graph customizing wheel and select what you would like to see on the screen:
- Example 1: how to get the end processing time for each selected system displayed in the graph Change the type of the graph, e.g. to column chart or stacked column chart or line chart by clicking on the graph type icon. The result could look like below:
- Example 2: how to get the number of interactions for each system displayed in the graph
Change the type of the graph, e.g. to column chart or stacked column chart or line chart by clicking on the graph type icon. The result could look like below:
To stay informed please refer to the SAP Enterprise Support reporting portal (support.sap.com/esrc).