Sales Commission – The App to better manage the reward system for your Employees, Customers, and Suppliers in SAP Business ByDesign (ByD).
Sales is the key to any organization. Why so? Only when we sell, we get revenue(income). Without sales, there is no existence. For sales to happen, three stakeholders play a key role: Sales team, Customers, and Suppliers. But keeping them happy all the time is challenging and that is why organizations around the globe are battling with the following questions:
- How do we keep our sales team motivated to meet higher targets?
- How do we create a loyal customer?
- How do we engage our suppliers to align with our strategic goals?
One of the proven techniques to address the above question is to build a reward system that acts as an extrinsic tool. However, managing such a reward system through a manual process would be laborious, cumbersome, and not to mention the question of transparency. One way to overcome the deficiency in the manual system is to automate the reward management process such that it interlinked and intervened in the standard business process. Such a system not only increases transparency but also builds trust.
At ERP Logic we understand the need for reward management but found that SAP ByDesign system does not support the process of managing rewards (in the form of Sales Commissions) for its Employees, Customers, Supplier. Knowing this gap and the pain points, we have developed the Sales Commission App that has the following features:
- Performance Bonus Management for Sales Team
- Customer Rebate / Commission / Loyalty Management
- Supplier Rebate / Commission / Loyalty Management
- Configurable system that has the flexibility to calculate rewards based on multiple factors such as Product, Product Category, Quantity and Target based
- Necessary financial postings are automatically captured in the SAP ByDesign system
- Analytical reports for better and faster decision making
- Overcomes manual errors and increases trust among the key stakeholders
- Historical data is automatically considered for rebate calculation
For more details, please click the following link, https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/8133
Conclusion: As we all know, off the shelf ERP product, may not encompass all features that a business need. We at ERP Logic understand this challenge and have developed custom applications like Sales Commissions that fill such gaps to enhance SAP ByD system capabilities.
site cannot be reached can you guide me plz