Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – March 2021
Welcome to the March update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
A New Experience for Our Learners
We are delighted to bring you an updated look and feel of the SAP Learning Hub homepage, designed to present a more unified learning experience for all our learners. This new experience will give you a more personalized space with all of the learning resources you need in one place, right at your fingertips.
After you log in, you will be greeted with a short introduction video, personalized learning area, and central navigation function at the top of the page. The personalized portion of the page will have your SAP Learning Hub subscription details, assigned learning content, as well as a search bar for our new content search function. The new search is designed to bring you to the content you want faster and with less filtering.
There is much more to explore, so log in, take a look around, and tell us what you think. Stay tuned for further enhancements in the coming months and to find out more, read the post in the Welcome Room.
Updated SAP Industry Cloud Learning Journey
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, edition for digital platforms, and SAP Learning Hub, partner edition.
The Learning Journey for SAP Industry Cloud has been updated with new content for developers and architects. Here, you will find a new structure to help you expand your skills. You’ll start with an overview and then continue to some in-depth content, such as the architecture and development guidelines for SAP Industry Cloud Solutions and SAP BTP Integration and Extension Suite certification paths, to help you become competent in your chosen areas. In the ‘Stay Current’ area you will find the content you need to stay up-to-date and, while expanding your skills, you can now also earn openSAP badges.
Make the most of the new structure and learn how to develop and deploy innovative, vertical solutions with SAP’s industry cloud.
New RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Journey
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, and SAP Learning Hub, partner edition.
The new RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition Onboarding Fundamentals Learning Journey is now available and offers a wide range of new content and a certification path. You can start learning with a RISE with SAP introduction course, become competent with, for example, a new module specifically addressing RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition and enjoy some expert-led live sessions for planning strategies, and much more. Of course, you can also earn some badges along the way. There is content available for consultants, developers, architects, administrators, and business users, and will be updated with other new content in the next months, so stay tuned.
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Live Access Enablement Sessions
SAP Learning Hub offers learner enablement sessions to help you get familiar with using SAP Learning Hub and SAP Live Access. Every session runs for approximately 45 minutes and you can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone here. Check out the selection of this month:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: March 24, 4:00 p.m. (CET) (Spanish language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: March 31, 11:00 a.m. (EST) (Portuguese language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: March 18, 10:30 a.m. (IST) (Korean language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: March 25, 11:30 a.m. (IST) (Chinese language)
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session on SAP Business Technology Platform (Europe time friendly): March 12, 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. (CET)
SAP IoT and Edge Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for IoT and digital supply chain, and academic edition):
- Live session on SAP IoT and SAP Edge Services (Europe time friendly): March 12, 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. (CET) or 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. (CET)
SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for customer experience, and edition for finance):
- Live session on SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (Europe time friendly): March 23, 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. (CET)
SAP Finance Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for finance, and academic edition):
- Live session on central finance (Europe time friendly): March 26, 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (CET)
You can find the entire live session resources for March in the content catalog. Please always refer to ’08 Live Sessions’ and take a look at the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and for room members.
A New Way to Find the Right Live Sessions
We have just introduced an easier way to find new live sessions in SAP Learning Hub and to get an overview about them. In the SAP Learning Hub content catalog, you can now find the ‘08 Live Sessions’ tab where you can see all our upcoming live sessions listed and get the latest information about them. The list is updated every Monday and you can filter the sessions by topics, associated SAP Learning Rooms, time zones and many more options to find the live sessions suitable for you. Take a look at all the details in one place here. For live session recordings, please refer to ´02 Content – Published´ and search for ´REC´ in the course code column.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office (BOAN10)
- SAP Lumira, designer edition: Delta Training from SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6 to SAP Lumira, designer edition 2.4 (BOD400)
- System and Application Monitoring in SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (E2E120)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (S4500)
- Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA: Customizing and Conversion (S4F05)
- Customizing in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA (S4F51)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.