SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing & Procurement – The Collection
Last update: 27.01.2023
Enterprises need to act in order to cope with the growing pace of business, rapid economic changes, and increased regulatory requirements. SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing & Procurement supports our customers to transform their procurement functions to stay relevant and focus on value for their businesses. Thereby it covers different parts of the Source to Pay (S2P) process like operational procurement processes, including purchase requisitioning and order processing, invoice processing, order confirmation, and operational contract management, supported by real-time embedded analytics across all spend categories. SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing & Procurement plays a central role during the digital transformation which requires fast innovations and the adoption of intelligent technologies such as machine learning and process automation.
Fig. 1: Overview of the Source to Pay Process.
In this blog, you can find a collection of innovations for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing & Procurement. Leverage our release update blogs to find out about the latest innovations:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2302 release
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Sourcing & Procurement Community
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Early Release Series here
- Latest SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- Sven Denecken’s Intelligent ERP Link Collection
- Yannick Peterschmitt’s Key Business Scenarios Link Collection
- Quarterly release product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud playlist
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
Follow us via @SAP and #S4HANA, or myself via LinkedIn