#askSAP Call: Enterprise Analytics: Empowering Lines of Business to Manage Data and Drive Insight – Attend this interactive webinar March 18
Join us for our upcoming #askSAP Analytics Community Call on March 18, 2021
A critical lesson learned from 2020 is the immense value of understanding your business, in both context and in real time. The need is very real in order to respond quickly to changes in the market. Customers with a comprehensive view of operational and transactional data and the information that it provides across the enterprise are better positioned for change.
Enterprise Analytics is the window into the Intelligent Enterprise to get a full 360-degree view of your business. It allows business users to combine Finance & Supply Chain, HR, Spend, and Customer Experience data with other application data and external data. You can plan, predict, and share insights, break down application silos, work and plan collaboratively, and make proactive and confident decisions.
- Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Time: 7:30am PT | 10:30am ET | 4:30pm CET
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Register Now
What’s Being Shared
Here’s your chance to learn more. On this call, you will:
- Hear SAP’s Application and Enterprise Analytics strategy with SAP’s Finance & Supply Chain, HR, Spend, and Customer Experience solutions
- Learn about cross functional Use Cases and customer stories by Line of Business
- See demos of SAP’s Pre-built business content for Line of Business solutions leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Discover how to get started today with SAP and Partner Pre-built Content to accelerate time to value
Experts Set to Present
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to share feedback and ask questions of these SAP experts listed below.
- Timo Elliott – VP, Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP
- Aaron Graber – VP Platform and OEM Strategy, SAP Data and Analytics SAP
- Kevin McConnell – Data & Analytics Solution Strategy, SAP
- Joanne Koh-Stewart – Sr. Solution Manager, Data & Analytics Solution Strategy, SAP
- Terry Penner – Platform and Partner Strategy, SAP Data and Analytics, SAP
Join the Conversation and Bring your Questions
This is your opportunity to be a part of the conversation and engage with SAP product experts. You’ll be able to ask your questions live during the #askSAP call.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait until March 18th to get started. Submit your questions for the Q&A in advance by commenting on this blog post or via Twitter using the hashtag #askSAP.
Register now for this informative, interactive event on Thursday, March 18, 2021.