SAP Analytics Cloud Content for Public Services Workforce Management is Now Available
Since February 2021, SAP Analytics Cloud content for public services workforce management is available for SAP customers and partners.
What It Does
The dashboard serves as out of the box template for public sector agencies to quickly build analytical insights for the following use cases:
- Workforce Analytics: workforce demographics (geographical view, member role view, etc.) and diversity insights (age, gender, minority status, etc.)
- Workforce Qualification Management: monitoring qualification attainment across different workforce groups as well as minimum qualification status, identifying individuals who are qualified to perform a specific task in a specific location
- How does the general workforce profile of my agency look like? How many volunteers does the agency currently have and what is their diversity status? Where are the volunteers mostly located?
- What is the percentage of agency’s volunteers who hold a qualification(s)? How does qualification attainment status look across genders, age groups, roles, regions? What is the time trend of qualification attainment for a particular volunteer group?
- Who are the concrete individuals who possess a certain qualification and are located in the region of interest?
Consumption and Connectivity
Any public agency that has an SAC licence can download the standard workforce management template out of charge. Since the content is built based on replicated data, it is ready to run without any additional effort and no additional systems are required.
To be able to make full use of the template, customers can modify the model and dashboards according to their specific business intelligence needs and feed it with data coming from any system, on which they store data on employee training and qualifications.
- Local files (e.g. Excel): users can align the rows and columns to the template and all dashboards run automatically
- Data sources with import connection to SAC: if users are storing their training and qualification data on a system that has a custom import connection to SAC (e.g., in SAP Success Factors modules), they might map it to the existing model or modify the model based on their available queries
- Data sources with live connection to SAC: if customer data resides in a system to which a live connection can be established (for example, in S/4HANA), standard content serves more as a sample as in this case model needs to be rebuilt on the source system
How to Download
Once you have accessed your SAP Analytics Cloud, you choose Browse, Content Network and Business Content:
Search for “Volunteer Workforce Management” and click on the folder: SAP_PS_Volunteer_Workforce_Management.
On the subsequent pop-up, click import – the downloaded package will be stored in your public folder. Navigate to your Files to see the respective story:
For information details related to import refer to Importing from the Content Network.
To get the whole overview on the content package, check this roll out slide and access detailed documentation when importing the package via the SAC Content Library.
You may be also interested to check:
- The Outcome-Driven Government Chief Human Resources Officer
- What is SAP Analytics Cloud
- What is SAC Business Content
- What is New in SAC Business Content
- Overview of All Available SAC Business Content Packages & Extended Content Inventory (download the pdf to access the detailed excel file)
- SAC Business Content Community