Do you want to Configure SAP Enable Now Web Assistant without WebDispatcher?
Are you using SAP S/4Hana OnPrem 2020 or newer and want to configure Web Assistant without using WebDispatcher or another Reverse Proxy? First you need to have S/4Hana version 2020 or newer.
SAP S/4HanaOnPrem 2020:
Configure Web Assistant without WebDispatcher Configuration in SAPGUI front-end system
1. Start transaction /n/ui2/flp_cus_conf
2. Select folder Launchpad Configuration Set ENABLE_HELP = true
3. Select Launchpad Plug-Ins
4. Click on new Entries, and enter WEB_ASSISTANT_HELP_PLUGIN Enter in URL field https://xray.hana.ondemand.com/xRayControls/resources/sap/dfa/help/utils/adapters/fiori and save your changes.
5. Click on Folder Configuration
6. Set your WebAssistant parameters as usual. Then add PARAMETERS and set it to resourceUrl=https://xray.hana.ondemand.com/xRayControls/resources/sap/dfa/help
7. Save your changes.
Now close your browser window, reopen it and login again in your Fiori Launchpad and you should be able to see the ? icon to open WebAssistant.