SAP Marketing Cloud – Improvement Requests delivered with our 2102 Release
Dear customers and partners,
Many thanks for the great cooperation. Your improvement requests and your votes have provided us again with valuable feedback for enhancing our marketing solution. The following requirements were delivered in our product release 2102:
- Data aging capabilities for Marketing Events
- On the campaign page add column to see execution date and time.
- Include Quantity and Price of selected products into abandoned shopping cart block
- Email Lite – Edit CSS
- Enhance preview text in Editor Lite
- Product Block in any email based on interaction profile
- Associate the marketing area to products
- Product prices as a custom business object
- Sending URL in Campaign descriptions
- Ability to automatically take snapshots of Marketing Plans
- Date Picker Spend Items
- Provide a way to export Budget Hierarchy using APIs
- New Marketing Calendar: Add Tag Filters
Based on the request Add campaign ‘Schedule time’ to the Campaign list page and to the marketing calendar it is possible now to add the last and next scheduled execution date and times to the list of campaigns.
In context of Ability to enhance C4C campaign actions (create lead, task, appointment) with custom parameters we added the possibility
- to enter a URL, for example, to a product page or web site in the campaign action for lead creation,
- hand over the URL from SAP Marketing Cloud to the marketing lead in SAP Sales Cloud.
For more details,
- read the blog post SAP Marketing Cloud February ’21 Release is Here!
- make sure to check out What’s New in SAP Marketing Cloud 2102.
For general info on customer influence programs see here.
Keep on influencing!
Silvia for the SAP Marketing Cloud Product Management