S/4HANA-Mass Changes to Purchasing Info Records(PIR) using Fiori App
Monitoring and updating Purchasing Info Record (PIR) is one essential activity for the Buyer in any organization. The Buyer can use the Fiori app for mass updating the values in the Purchase Info record. The Process steps for executing ‘Mass changes to Purchasing Info Record using Fiori App’ in S/4HANA are outlined in this blog to help the user learn the process steps much faster. Multiple Purchase info records ‘Header and Line items’ can be changed simultaneously, and the user can view the changelogs to verify the changes.
1. Execute ‘Mass changes to Purchase Info Records’ Fiori App.
2. Filter purchasing info records using criteria such as Purchase Group, Plant, and Info record category as shown below.
3. Select the purchasing info records that need to be changed. The Mass Edit button allows us to set new values for the selected fields.
4. In this example, let us change the Planned Delivery Time to 5 days.
5. The Apply Mass Changes button allows you to make the necessary changes to the selected purchasing info records.
6. Click on Go, to see the updated value of Delivery Time
7. The Mass Change Jobs (Application Job) button allows us to view the status of the changes have made. Additionally, click on any row to view job details such as scheduling options, run details, parameter sections, and general information.
View the Job details, click on
View the log details, Click on the Log Status.
View Job Log
- After going through the above blog, the user would have learned how to execute Mass Purchasing Info Record (PIR) using Fiori App
- The User can view the changelogs to verify the changes and also can be exported to the MS XL sheet for validation
- Please provide your feedback/comments. You can ask Question / Answer for the open Questions in the SAP community Link: https://community.sap.com/
SAP documents related to Mass Update of the PIR in the below link:
SAP S/4HANA Fiori App Link: