World of SAP Customer Experience
Welcome to the World of SAP Customer Experience…
In this blog series I’d like to share recent updates regarding SAP CX, where we are in terms of integration, adoption and customer successes and what’s on the radar in terms of future trends and intelligent technologies. Get inspired about SAP CX solutions and become a passionate leader helping your organization mastering the digital transformation by putting the customer at the center.
Do you meet the rising expectations and provide customer freedom?
Today the customer is king. Every customer interaction is an opportunity to deliver a great customer experience. SAP Customer Experience solutions support you in building trusted customer relationships and help your organization powering in-the-moment personalized engagements.
- Success factor customer identity & consent: When a customer offers his consent to use of data, he is expressing his trust in you as a provider – and you shouldn’t disappoint her. Take this opportunity and show your customers that you respect their privacy. Show transparently how personal data is collected and used by customers and meet the requirements of national or international data protection laws.
- Success factor marketing: loyalty programs, promotions, newsletters, mobile push, online campaigns – these are just a few examples from the wide range of marketing measures. They are only effective if you can really reach your customers with them. The linchpin for personalization is the customer profile, where you can use social media data, transactional data, and other customer interactions for a comprehensive view of the customer.
- Success factor e-commerce: The optimal interplay of customer data from marketing and commerce ensures that the customer has a coherent brand experience, regardless of whether they use their smartphone, online or in person to complete their purchase process. You offer your customers your products uniformly on all channels and support them with powerful search functions. You also benefit from more efficiency, higher productivity and seamless integration with other solutions such as ERP or inventory management.
- Success factor sales & service: Today’s customers want to determine for themselves when and how they interact with you. They expect you to know their requirements very well and to keep your brand promise. When you eliminate data silos that separate sales and service, you will be able to put the customer at the center of your digital transformation and be successful. You can focus your efforts on creating great experiences and delivering tangible results, while achieving your own business goals and increasing sales.
SAP CX helps organizations acquire and retain customers and grow revenue by providing hyper-personalized omnichannel engagement and delivering on your brand promise.
At least since the announcement of “C/4” at SAPPHIRENOW 2018, SAP has been working with great commitment on a new generation CX/CRM solution – with the customer at the center. See Christian Klein’s welcome message at CX LIVE 2020. Under the umbrella of SAP Customer Experience (SAP CX), our portfolio includes market leading solutions for omni-channel commerce, marketing, sales, service and customer data.
- SAP Commerce solutions
- SAP Marketing solutions
- SAP Customer Data solutions,
- SAP Sales and Service Solutions
Hear Adrian Nash (Head of Strategy SAP CX) introducing SAP CX for marketing, commerce, sales, service and customer data.
Want to see our solutions in action? Then let’s get started. In the demo below you’ll learn about a day in a life of a B2B buyer and see how SAP CX plays seamlessly together delivering amazing, personalized customer experiences.
If you’re rather interested in a B2C/D2C scenario then please watch this day-in-a-life demo of a fashion online prospect.
Curious to learn more about SAP CX? Please follow the links below:
- CX Thought Leadership
- CX Analysts & Market Perception
- CX Webcasts
- CX Learning
- CX AI
- CX Analytics
- CX Community
- SAPPHIRE 2021 (Jun 7-10)
- SAP CX LIVE 2021 (Oct 26-27)
- SAP TechEd 2021 (Nov 16-18) NEW!!