Welcome to the World of SAP Customer Experience…
In this new blog series we’d like to share with you some of the most recent updates regarding SAP CX solutions, where we are in terms of integration, adoption and customer success and what’s on the radar in terms of future trends and intelligent technologies.
Get inspired about SAP Customer Experience (CX) solutions and become a passionate leader helping your organization mastering the digital transformation by putting your customer at the center.
Do you meet the rising expectations and provide customer freedom?
Today the customer is king. Every customer interaction is an opportunity to deliver a great customer experience. SAP Customer Experience solutions support you in building trusted customer relationships and help your organization to make every moment of customer contact meaningful.
- Success factor customer identity & consent: When a customer offers his consent to use of data, he is expressing his trust in you as a provider – and you shouldn’t disappoint her. Take this opportunity and show your customers that you respect their privacy. Show transparently how personal data is collected and used by customers and meet the requirements of national or international data protection laws.
- Success factor marketing: loyalty programs, promotions, newsletters, mobile push, online campaigns – these are just a few examples from the wide range of marketing measures. They are only effective if you can really reach your customers with them. The linchpin for personalization is the customer profile, where you can use social media data, transactional data, and other customer interactions for a comprehensive view of the customer.
- Success factor e-commerce: The optimal interplay of customer data from marketing and commerce ensures that the customer has a coherent brand experience, regardless of whether they use their smartphone, online or in person to complete their purchase process. You offer your customers your products uniformly on all channels and support them with powerful search functions. You also benefit from more efficiency, higher productivity and seamless integration with other solutions such as ERP or inventory management.
- Success factor sales & service: Today’s customers want to determine for themselves when and how they interact with you. They expect you to know their requirements very well and to keep your brand promise. When you eliminate data silos that separate sales and service, you will be able to put the customer at the center of your digital transformation and be successful. You can focus your efforts on creating great experiences and delivering tangible results, while achieving your own business goals and increasing sales.
SAP Customer Experience helps organizations acquire and retain customers and grow revenue by providing hyper-personalized omnichannel engagement and delivering on your brand promise.
At least since the announcement of “C/4” at SAPPHIRENOW 2018, SAP has been working with great commitment on a new generation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution – with the customer at the center. Since May 2020, the various solutions from e-commerce, marketing, customer data, sales and service have been combined under the umbrella of SAP Customer Experience (SAP CX). These include acquired solutions such as Hybris (2013), Gigya (2017), Callidus (2018) as well as Coresystems (2018), Qualtrics (2018) and Emarsys (2020), as well as self-developed applications such as Cloud for Customer and Marketing Cloud.
- SAP Commerce Cloud offers you a uniform omnichannel commerce platform that connects the digital and physical contact points, industry-specific and for a wide variety of business models such as direct sales to consumers (B2C), direct to business customers (B2B), indirect sales via wholesalers and resellers (B2B2C) or directly to consumers (D2C). The solution is characterized by fast implementation and high agility and adaptability. You receive tools with user-friendly user interfaces with which you can create, manage and market your offers. Further Information.
- With SAP Customer Data Cloud (CDC), you get best practice workflows to capture and manage customer consents in a transparent manner. In addition, CDC offers support in providing an intuitive way to control profile data, preferences and consents; as well as a central, secure area for your customers to register and enter preferences. In addition, the SAP Customer Data Platform enables you to combine online and offline data so that you can better understand your customers and make them relevant, trustworthy and personalized offers (“hyper-personalization”) in the respective context. Further Information.
- This is exactly where SAP Marketing Cloud comes in and offers intelligent analysis of customer data and the development of dynamic target groups, an individualized customer approach during the entire purchasing process and A/B testing to determine the effect of marketing measures in individual channels. In addition, you get full transparency from budget planning to the efficiency of the individual measures. Furthermore, Emarsys offers further customer engagement solutions for e-commerce companies and direct sales companies (e.g. in retail, consumer products, travel) to achieve valuable conversions and thus increase business outcome. Further information SAP Marketing Cloud, Emarsys.
- With the combination of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud, sales and service can use important customer data such as service tickets, leads, opportunities, offers and orders across teams. With unrestricted access to information about previous interactions, your sales and service reps become trusted advisors who can make informed recommendations and resolve issues quickly. Convenient self-service tools also offer customers the opportunity to be active themselves around the clock. Thanks to seamless support on mobile devices – both offline and online – interactions can be optimized anywhere, anytime and between any person. Modern AI functions are also available that allow you to automate interactions. Further information Sales and Service.
Hear from Adrian Nash (Head of Strategy SAP CX) about the future of Customer Experience and the SAP CX roadmap for marketing, commerce, sales, service and customer data.
Curious to learn more about SAP Customer Experience? Please follow the links below:
- CX Thought Leadership
- CX Analysts & Market Perception
- CX Webcasts
- CX Learning
- CX Intelligence (AI)
- CX Analytics
- SAPPHIRE 2021