Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – February 2021
Welcome to the February update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
New SAP Learning Hub, Partner Edition
For members of the SAP PartnerEdge program: we are happy to announce the launch of SAP Learning Hub, partner edition which is the first solution that combines all the learning content that SAP partners require.
Available from mid-February to partners in the SAP PartnerEdge program (excluding basic SAP PartnerEdge open ecosystem) this new edition bundles the necessary learning tools into one affordable solution, including:
- All available digital learning content to build product skills for solutions across the SAP portfolio, including leading SAP solutions like SAP S/4HANA software and SAP Business Technology Platform
- Access to enablement content for SAP PartnerEdge members
- Hands-on practice on live SAP software training systems
- Expert-led and peer-to-peer learning environments
- Opportunities to obtain a SAP Global Certification and to stay current with technology advances
This tailored offering provides everything that partners need to drive performance and customer success with trusted SAP experts through the latest skills and expertise. For more information, please read the relevant press release.
Soft Skill E-books in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, SAP Learning Hub, student edition, SAP Learning Hub, enhanced student edition, and SAP Learning Hub, solution editions.
With your subscription, you can access exclusive e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics that interest you and those complementary to your SAP skills.
Here are some highlights this month:
- Happy Habits
- A Positive Attitude Gets Positive Results
- From Face-to-Face to Virtual Communication
- Audiobook: How to be successful, despite yourself
- Audiobook: The Guide to Project Management
For the full library please go to your ‘Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub and click on ‘Learn Soft Skills’ to read more on your chosen topics.
Access Enablement Sessions
SAP Learning Hub offers learner enablement sessions to help you get familiar with using SAP Learning Hub and SAP Live Access. Every session runs for approximately 45 minutes and you can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone here. Check out the selection of this month:
Europe/Eastern Time Friendly Sessions:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: February 23, 4:00 p.m. (CET) (Spanish language)
- SAP Live Access Overview: February 10, 9:00 a.m. (CET)
Americas Time Friendly Sessions:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: February 23, 10:00 a.m. (EST) (Spanish language)
Asia-Pacific-Japan Time Friendly Sessions:
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: February 18, 10:30 a.m. (IST) (Korean language)
- SAP Learning Hub Enablement: February 25, 11:30 a.m. (IST) (Chinese language)
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session on RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud for enterprise contract management and assembly (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): February 22, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. (IST)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, and academic edition)
- Live session series on SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): February 22-25, 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. (IST)
SAP HANA Modeling Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, enhanced student edition, edition for digital platforms, and academic edition):
- Live session on coaching for SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP HANA 2.0 (SPS05) certification exam (C_HANAIMP_17) (Europe time friendly): February 15, 3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. (CET)
You can find the entire live session schedule for February here. Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and for room members.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Convergent Charging (BR235)
- Financial Contract Accounting (BR240)
- SAP HANA – 360° Introduction (HA100)
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 – Application Development for SAP HANA (HA450)
- Configuration for Project Logistics Control in SAP S/4HANA (S4122)
- SAP Business One – Logistics (TB1000)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.
SAP S/4HANA Courses With 2020 System Release Available
A great variety of SAP S/4HANA related courses has recently been updated to the 2020 software release. You can easily find them by searching for ‘2020’ in SAP Live Access portal. Several of them are pre-deployed for you and the training system can be accessed instantly.
Take advantage for example of the S4F00 – Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA course and many more.