Join the new SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community now!
The former SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community, an SAP JAM based group of experts, has successfully migrated to the SAP Community platform on February 3rd, 2021, connecting SAP customers, partners, and experts around the cloud ERP globe.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community Migration
We are proud to announce the go-live of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud community in SAP Community.
SAP Community is the digital front door that connects SAP customers, partners, and experts around the globe. In order to provide a world-class experience and make it easy for anyone to do business with SAP online, SAP is harmonizing the Community experience. Following this strategy, the SAP S/4HANA Cloud ‘Customer’ Community successfully migrated to the SAP Community platform on February 3rd, 2021.
The SAP S/4HANA Cloud community is a key instrument in our strategy to improve customer success. All SAP Community members now have access to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud landing page that offers a ‘one-stop shop’ experience with fast and convenient navigation to key topics:
- Line of Business topic pages
- Enablement for SAP S/4HANA Cloud,
- Technology topics like the new Central Business Configuration page,
- Expert Blogs,
- Questions & Answers,
… and much more. Members can ask questions and get answers from their peers and from SAP experts, including members of the SAP S/4HANA product management and engineering organization.
Have a look at the latest content and the new user experience of the community
Take a peek at the new SAP S/4HANA Cloud community Topic page
Take a peek at the new SAP S/4HANA Cloud Enablement Page:
- Join the Community, and send the invitation to further product expertsJoin the community to help our customers be successful.
- Promote the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community for all how-to questions, tools, resources, knowledge and engagement.
- Impact customer and partner success in the community with your shared expertise.
- Empower customers and partners through Self Service Q&A and Edmin digital assistant.
- Contribute to the TCO reduction initiative – avoid incidents for how-to questions.
Become an SAP S/4HANA Cloud community expert by using and following tags, notifications and using other community features:
- Blog announcement: NEW SAP S/4HANA Cloud Topic Page
- View Community Resources to get familiar with how to ask a question, use tags (S4HC Community tags), write blogs and more!
Useful Links to navigate the Community
Please find all the related links & resources in the following table.
Link to SAP S/4HANA Cloud Topic page – Community SAP S/4HANA Cloud Link to SAP S/4HANA Cloud Enablement Page SAP S/4HANA Cloud Enablement Get familiar with how to ask a question, use tags &more Community Resources Set up notifications to stay updated Notifications Queries related to SAP S/4HANA Cloud? Ask a Question Need Quick answers using a bot? Chat with Edmin Bot
More information on SAP S/4HANA