SAP and 5G enabling the Intelligent Enterprise Webinar in South Africa – February 24, 2021
Participate in our webinar series where our SAP experts and Partners will be at your disposal to share insights and best practices for Scaling the Intelligent Enterprise on 5G
Why it’s Critical for you
According to Gartner, by 2022, 70 percent of software interactions in enterprises will occur on mobile devices. SAP will focus our efforts to provide a proper persona-driven mobile app development that will balance our existing and future app portfolio.
Altogether, the current developments in user experience at SAP share one common vision: a consistent user experience across the solution portfolio for the Intelligent Enterprise putting the user front and center. I couldn’t be more excited about what’s to come!
Thomas Saueressig – Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE for SAP Product Engineering
Frank Wilde – Vice President Global Center of Excellence
Business benefits of moving to SAP Business Technology Platform:
- Unlock new ways of running your business
- Integrate, extend, and build intelligence at scale.
- The fastest way to turn data into valuable business outcomes
- Turn insight into action
Do not miss the opportunity to connect with our SAP and Partner Topic experts. We are waiting for you on February 24, 2021 from 10:00 am CET, with the following sessions:
- Words of Welcome
- 5G and the Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP and 5G use cases for industries overview
- SAP Co-Innovation how we support customers in South Africa
- Partner Sessions for South Africa
- Keytree, a Deloitte Business: Creating a successful Mobile Strategy and Apps
- HCL: Extending and enhancing business processes with emerging mobile connectivity
Thank you to our Partner Presenters