SAP Activate Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition is now available in Cloud ALM
We are pleased to announce that the SAP Activate Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition is now available in SAP Cloud ALM. The SAP Activate Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition will continue to be available in Roadmap Viewer; however, the project content will additionally be available as a template in SAP Cloud ALM.
What is SAP Cloud ALM?
SAP Cloud ALM is SAP’s application lifecycle management offering for cloud-centric customers. It provides extensive implementation and operational guidance and is designed to help customers throughout their SAP product adoption journey. It covers various use cases such as
- Project and Task Management
- Process Management
- Change and Deployment management
- Test Management
SAP Cloud ALM is included in your cloud subscription with SAP Enterprise Support. Pleaser refer to the SAP Cloud ALM Support Page for more details.
Benefits of using SAP Activate in SAP Cloud ALM
There are a number of key benefits to using the SAP Activate Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition as a template in SAP Cloud ALM. Highlights of enhanced functionality include:
- Increased Project Management capabilities. Program and Project Managers have the ability to adopt the SAP Activate structure into a project plan with key dates, sprints, and milestones. This provides an organized process for tracking project progress as well as ensuring the project schedule is up to date.
- Improved Project Task Management. SAP Cloud ALM functionality provides a more detailed approach to task management. Program and Project Managers can view the current task status, assign due dates, and designate the tasks to a specific role and team member within the SAP CALM project structure.
- Easy access to project task details. SAP CALM allows for more efficient task management. Team members can view and manage specific tasks assigned to them. Additional task details, such as procedure steps and accelerators, are also easily displayed within the task.
This provides just a glimpse into the enhanced functionality available in SAP Cloud ALM. For more details about SAP Cloud ALM functionality, please refer to the Capabilities and Features in Project and Task Management in SAP Cloud ALM Blog by Jagmohan Singh Chawla.
Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast
As always, I would like to encourage you to subscribe to our new podcast “Inside SAP S/4HANA”. This podcast leverages the unique knowledge and expertise of SAP S/4HANA product experts, partners and customers to address your needs by sharing product insights and project best practice. There is no customer success without product success and project success; we help you get to the next level and make your SAP S/4HANA projects a success. Subscribe now and benefit from the shared knowledge.
openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA
Just a couple of months ago, we launched openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA as an exciting new learning opportunity. What began with a small batch of 20 videos, has now become a channel with more than 50 microlearnings that have generated over 20,000 views since then. Today we cover multiple lines of business, like Finance and Manufacturing & Supply Chain, and key technology topics like Master Data Management, Extensibility, User Experience, and Upgrade Management. We are continuously adding new microlearnings to the SAP S/4HANA channel, so make sure you check them out.
Your voice matters!
If you want to learn more and actively engage with SAP subject matter experts on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community. This platform which is available to SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers and partners has a clear mission: deliver an interactive community to engage with one another about best practices and product solutions.
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA YouTube playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- Implementation Portal here
Follow us via @SAP and #S4HANA