Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for Cycle 1-2021
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s solutions.
Find here the list of all projects.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 5.
- Blockchain, Ledger Technologies and Workflow for Automated Cross-Company Processes Collaboration
- Centralized Trade Partner Service for SAP Business Networks
- China Fiori Apps Customer/Vendor Details Report
- Content Lifecycle Management for SAP Business Technology Platform
- Direct to Consumer Vehicle Sale
- Discover insights with intelligent ticket clustering
- Enabling no code process automation for business users (Citizen Process Automation)
- Explore embedded, free Machine Learning capabilities in your SAP S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Fleet Management
- German “X-Rechnung” integration for the Ariba Network
- GST calculation in Asset Accounting for India
- In-App Help and Enablement in Guided Buying
- Intelligent Document Extraction of Freight Invoices
- Intelligent Enterprise Handover
- Intelligent Technologies in Quote to Cash
- Introduction to new Low-Code/No-Code Toolset to accelerate Extension development
- Investigation into Report Scheduling and Broadcasting in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- IoT-Supported Bad Actor Management
- Jump-start your projects on SAP Business Technology Platform
- Managing SAP HANA Cloud Database Services
- Mobile Direct Distribution (SDD)
- Modular Production
- PEPPOL integration for the Ariba Network
- Release Sales Plan VDM Data Model to Key Users for Customer Usage
- Retail Merchandise Management – order and Delivery Schedules
- Robotic Process Automation Use Case Validations for SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management
- SAP Ariba Discovery Improvements
- SAP Business ByDesign – Payment Flexibility for bank outgoing transfer payment files
- SAP Business Technology Platform: Improving developer learning and enablement experience
- SAP Cloud ALM: Change & Deployment Management
- SAP Concur planned cash advance public APIs
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud and SAP EWM Integration
- SAP Financial Services Data Management Cloud
- SAP Fiori: Track Sales Order Detail app – UI Improvements
- SAP Linear Asset Management, Geo Enablement Framework and Maintenance Planning Enhancements
- SAP Mobile App Portfolio
- SAP Offerings for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- SAP Procurement for Gig Economy
- SAP Replenishment Planning for Retail Distribution Centers
- SAP Travel Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Test and evaluate the planned Maintenance-centric service option in SAP S/4HANA
- Topic tagging / pretrained model for ticket classification
- Warehouse Operator – Mobile Application
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!