IT KPIs with BexQueries
- IT Services are the engine of your digital transformation supporting the innovation speed required by business.
- Real-time visibility into service performance
- Enable SAP organisations to proactively solve problems, ensure business continuity and accelerate business innovation.
- Start transaction rsrt1 to inspect SAP Solution Manager BW Queries.
- Inspect data in Rows / Columns format.
- Dimensions (Characteristics)
- Measures (Key Figures) in Rows / Columns.
- Create an OCC query in Focused Insights from the ‘Generic Bex Queries’ data provider
- Select Dimensions from the Filter Tabs
- Select “RAW” to display the original row/column format.
- Select “time-series” to translate output into time-series format.
- Missing dimensions are added in the query expert mode.
Custom reports with Bex Views
- Turn IT KPIs into detailed actionable report to improve IT Services Management.
- Extend standard reporting functions.
- Create detailed tailored to specific situations or actions.
- From the query explorer rsrt1, select a BW query.
- Select your Dimensions and Measures
- Select ‘Exceptions and Conditions’
- Create new ‘Conditions’ to build a “Top-X” report
- Save the View
- Create an OCC query from Focused Insights with the “Bex Views” data provider.
- Select your Renderer
ITSM reports with CRM search
- ITSM drives and controls digital transformation.
- Extend ITSM standard reports with custom reports from ITSM CRM search.
- Start ITSM in SAP Solution Manager.
- Add selection criteria and save your views
- Mandatory field: Transaction Type.
- Create an OCC query with the “CRM” data provider
- Select an entry from the List of “Saved CRM search“.
- Use the “Jump-in” query property to change the default jump-in behaviour.
- The Drilldown selection tab is used to create multiple queries result on the values of a selected dimensions.
WEB Application Monitoring
- Get full visibility of the performance of your SAP Transactions & WEB Applications supporting the business applications
- Access to all performance application KPIs in any forms.
- Create and monitor KPIs for application performances.
- Activate Interface Monitoring from the SAP Solution Manager configuration.
- Create an interface channel for your Web applications URL.
- Setup thresholds for alerting
- Create OCC Query from the “Interface Channel Monitoring” data provider
Alerts Management Reporting
- Drive IT efficiency by combining alerts reporting and real-time alerts views
- Aggregated status for individual alerts.
- Trend detection.
- Number/ distribution of alert / processing times of alerts.
- Real-time view with direct link to the SAP Solution Manager Alert Inbox.
- Alerts Status
- OCC query from “System Monitoring Snapshot” data provider with the “Alert Table” Renderer.
- Select your alerting sources: (ex: Interface Monitoring alerts0
- Alerts Reporting
- OCC query from “Alert Search” data provider
- Select alerts parameters:
- Alert Name, Object Name, Scenario, ..
- Select alerts filters
- priority, ..
Thanks for reading