SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council 2020 Awards
The past year was quite challenging and eventful for all of us. Even with all the challenges brought by the pandemics, the global SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council (ESAC) team remained committed to our strategy, co-innovating with our customers to offer them an outstanding experience and help to enable their desired business outcomes with SAP solutions.
The success of SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council reflected on the results of our efforts. In 2020, 291 customers joined the program and co-innovated with us by choosing from over 40 work-streams made available last year. Check further details in this year-end video released last December.
But we only could achieve this success and great results with the collaboration of our amazing customers. And to celebrate those results with our 15 customers who presented an incredible performance and have shown a great sense of collaboration, we send a trophy as a recognition of our work together and as a symbol of our gratitude.
For this reason, we are here to publicly announce the winners of the 2020 SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council Excellence Awards, which are listed below (in alphabetical order):
- Aço Cearense Industrial Ltda – Brazil
- Casa Marzam. S.A. de C.V. Marzam – Mexico
- Centria Servicios Administrativos S.A.C – Peru
- Engineering Office – United Arab Emirates
- Howden Joinery Group plc – United Kingdom
- Hydro-Electric Corporation t/a Hydro Tasmania – Tasmania
- LULU Group International LLC – United Arab Emirates
- Northern Gas Networks Ltd – United Kingdom
- Oriental Union Chemical Corp. – Taiwan
- Sask Tel (Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation – Canada
- Sixt GmbH & Co. Autovermietung KG – Germany
- Valora Schweiz AG. – Switzerland
- Vina Concha y Toro S.A. – Chile
- WAGO Kontakttechnik GmbH & Co. KG – Germany
- Yonsei University Health System – Korea
For 2021, we are preparing an even better SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council. Stay tuned to our channels detailed at the bottom of this article and get prepared for an amazing year!
If you want to learn more about the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council, please check the links below:
- Watch this overview video.
- Visit theSAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council page in the SAP Support Portal.
If – on top of what is above – you want to have more specific details about our program, request now an overview session by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or simply scan the QR code below with your mobile phone.