The SAP PartnerEdge performs program requirement checks twice per year, usually in the middle of January and July. if partners don’t meet the mandatory ongoing program entry and track-specific requirements, the partnership will be at risk. In this blog post, you will learn the requirements for the SAP PartnerEdge program: Sell and Service track
Generic Program Entry Requirements
You can read all the details from the SAP PartnerEdge Program Guide (p.7), which includes due diligence, partner agreements, business profile, compliance training, accounts payable in good standing, compliant partnership, business plan, program fee, and track requirements.
SAP PartnerEdge Program: Sell and Service Track
Please note partners need to have a SID created from Manage My Partnership Tool (MMP) to complete all the training/web assessment/certification as well as to keep a record of your profile.
SAP PartnerEdge Program: Sell (Silver/Gold)
- Sell Authorization – You can read it in more detail in my other blog post: How to Complete an SAP PartnerEdge Sell Authorization.
- Compliance Training – Partner is required to have two employees complete the compliance training and pass the web assessment. Training is valid for two years and must be retaken before the expiration date.
- Marketing Training – Partner is required to have one employee complete the marketing e-learning and pass the web assessment.
- Business Plan – Partner must submit a business plan annually combining financial planning with activity planning by following the how-to guide.
- Minimum Annual Value Points for Business Performance Category – Partner needs to obtain a minimum of 30 business performance value points annually (software license or subscription revenue for a net-new or renewal contract). More details can be found in the SAP PartnerEdge Program Guide (p.13).
After completing all the requirements, you will be able to view the requirement status in MMP.
SAP PartnerEdge Program: Service (Silver/Gold)
- Service Authorizations – A minimum of one service authorization must be obtained by a partner. Review the eligible certifications and FAQ for the service authorization.
- Business Plan – Partner needs to submit a business plan annually to meet program
requirements by following the how-to guide.
- Business Performance – A minimum of 50 business performance value points is required for partners participating in the track (Net-new project reference). Value points are assigned based on positive customer feedback (go-live dates not older than two years) about a partner’s performance in SAP software implementation projects by following the instruction to enroll in a new Customer Reference. More details can be found in the SAP PartnerEdge Program Guide (p.14).
After completing all the requirements, you will be able to view the requirement status in Manage My Partnership Tool (MMP).
If you need more information, please refer to the SAP PartnerEdge Program Guide or contact email@example.com for support.