Spartacus Developer Training: 2.0 release
On behalf of the SAP Customer Experience Enablement Content team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the new Spartacus Developer course based on version 2.0:
- Technical Consultants
- Technology Consultants
This course will prepare you to:
- understand the fundamental technical aspects of Spartacus framework
- understand how to develop and code through Spartacus
- can provide configuration into SAP Commerce Cloud platform in the backend
- know how to build and deploy their solution to the Cloud
- know where to get additional information, best practices and documentation
Visit the training shop to read the full description of both the course and certification and book your training.
Note: The course and certification bookings are not free of charge.
Additional Updates – Enablement Videos
New SAP Commerce Cloud videos are regularly added on openSAP Microlearning. Check the following channels:
For additional information about SAP Commerce Cloud, you can look at CXWorks articles for best practices and join the CX Learning Room (you need to have an account) for updates on various enablement sessions scheduled on a regular basis.
If you have any questions related to SAP Commerce Cloud, check here for questions asked by other community members or to ask new question.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to add a comment.