I am really happy to announce that release v.126.96.36.199 of SAP Advanced SQL Migration tool is available as of January 19th 2021.
Remember that version 3.5 with interesting new features was available on August 2020 and improvements where added in October 2020 as well in version 3.5.1:
Version 188.8.131.52 includes the following changes:
- Issues solved for “extract_offline” when files with non-UTF8/non-ASCII files are provided
- Issues solved for “extract_offline” when source files have “$” character in the name
- Oracle “INSERT WHEN…THEN” structure is now detected returning a “RESOLVE” clause
- Fixed bug in convert causing “leftover markers” when converting from Oracle & MSSQL
- Fixed problem in HANA generated scripts not working properly with latest HDBSQL client versions
If you are a new user requesting for copy of this tool you will receive this new release, if you are a previous user and would like to have the latest release please send an email to Advanced_SQL_Migration@sap.com.
Other related posts: