SAP Enterprise Support Academy: Leverage the new Meet-the-Expert pre-recorded sessions
2021 is not the time to sit back, relax and take it easy! The SAP Enterprise Support Academy continuously strives to provide you with the best learning quality and offerings possible. That’s why we reshaped selected Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) courses and made them more accessible to you in the Meet-the-Expert pre-recorded format. So that you can get the knowledge, guidance, and answers to your questions – whenever you need those.
Please find below a summary of the newly converted MTE recordings.
*Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by-step guide to registration can be found here.
Register to watch the sessions by following the links.
Change Request Management (ChaRM) Basic Functions
Successor item, 3-modules MTE recordings:
- ChaRM Basic: Change Request Management Part 1
This content covers the implementation of scenario change request management (ChaRM)with SAP Solution Manager 7.2. The prerequisites, ChaRM configuration, TMS configuration, business partners, etc. are discussed.
- ChaRM Basic: Change Request Management Part 2
This content covers the topics of cycle transaction, request for change transaction, standard change, normal change, and urgent change with respect to ChaRM.
- ChaRM Basic: Change Request Management Part 3
This content covers the topics – administration change, general change transaction, and defect correction. The reporting options available in the administration cockpit is also discussed.
After completion of ChaRM basic functions you can continue with the next course EGI Change Request Management Advanced Functions (SUP_EDE_0030_1512) – 4 day workshop style instructor-led. Please note that the basic course is the prerequisite for the EGI session of ChaRM advanced functions.
Incident and Problem Management (ITSM)
- ITSM Standard: Incident & Problem Management Part 1
This MTE covers the topics related to understanding IT Service management on SAP Solution Manager and will give an overview of the capabilities of ITSM standard scenario. The template users and authorizations required are discussed.
- ITSM Standard: Incident & Problem Management Part 2
This MTE covers the topic of master data management, support team determination and multilevel categorization.
- ITSM Standard: Incident & Problem Management Part 3
This MTE helps you understand the service level agreements and handling of processing times for ITSM
Technical Upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Technical Upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 7.2
This course covers the complete upgrade process from download, preparation and the upgrade of the SAP Solution Manager to release 7.2.
Transport Execution Analysis (TEA)
- Proactive Transport Checks
The course provides an overview of various proactive checks for objects in transport requests, which can predict transport-related errors before the requests are imported into a target system.
How to sign up for the support edition
- Navigate to the sign up page
- Click the Sign Up button to authenticate yourself with your s-user ID and password. Upon first access, the system will check your eligibility, create a new SAP Learning Hub user, and populate your learning catalog respectively.
You will then receive a registration confirmation via e-mail soon. Please note that the catalog assignment would take up to 2 hours.
- After you have received the confirmation e-mail, the registration process is complete.
- More information about SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support
- Newsletter subscription
- Direct access to SAP Learning Hub (Login with your s-user UD and password)
- SAP ES Academy Entitlement document
- How-to tutorials