Delivered by ERP Logic Equipment maintenance – SAP® Business ByDesign® add on is a one stop solution which provides confidence that the equipment is well maintained, improving the efficiency, and reducing the cost
Meeting customer demands on time is always a challenge in a manufacturing industry. production process is heavily dependent on the machinery and maintaining the health of machinery is a critical factor on a production floor.
In addition to keeping track of supply, demand and the production processes, Equipment and machinery maintenance is crucial and the main challenge these days is to maintain all the processes in a single integrated system to deliver better products at faster speed.
Standard ByDesign does not support this feature and hence the add-on is an added advantage
Equipment Maintenance – SAP® Business ByDesign® integration automates the process of keeping an Equipment from failure and decline by scheduling the maintenance tasks that are to be performed on it based on Meter or Period Basis.
- Equipment Maintenance is designed to hold the basic level data and the Tasks that are to be performed on it. Based on the meter reading or period, the Equipment are scheduled for maintenance.
- The add-on automatically captures the Date and details of the completed services.
- Records the spares and procedures involved.
- Records the time consumed for repair.
- Service performed on the equipment
- Ad-hoc/Break Down Maintenance Orders also can be created.
- Documenting the actions performed.
Custom Work Center with Add-on
A custom work center will be enabled to schedule maintenance Tasks and view to their status.
Preventive Maintenance – The preventive maintenance business scenario comprises automatic maintenance order creation based on maintenance schedule.
Analytical Reports – Custom reports to track every step of Maintenance Cycle
Easy Implementation – ERP Logic’s Plant Maintenance Framework overcomes the hurdle of expansive and complex solution by providing low cost, easy-to-implement software offered as a service which includes master data, maintenance schedule and automatic processing.
Thus with ERP Logic’s Equipment Maintenance Add-on , the following advantages can be seen
On Time Delivery –
- Ensures smooth Production floor without equipment failures
- Process can be planned using maintenance schedule report
Maintenance History –
- Detailed record on equipment
- Quick Business decision on equipment failure Maintenance Scheduling
- Easy to Control
- No Need to maintain multiple excel file
- Automatic Scheduling on running meter value or Period (Duration)
Integrated Solution –
- Integrated solution with SAP® Business ByDesign®
- Cost and Time consumed is monitored
For more details and demo, kindly visit the referred site Equipment Maintenance | ERP Logic Your global partner for SAP® Cloud Solutions.