Download the Incident Content in the PDF format.
This document will help you on how you can download the incident content in the PDF format.
- Customer can create incidents from Built-in Support as well as from Customer One Support Launchpad.
- Incidents which are created from Built-In support(tenant) should complete it’s lifecycle from the tenant itself.
- Incidents which are created from the Built-In support(tenant) will be replicated to Launchpad, It will be only in Read-Only mode.
- Incidents which are created from the Launchpad should complete it’s lifecycle from the Launchpad itself.
- Incidents which are created from the Launchpad will not be replicated to tenant.
- Blog: All About Incident in SAP Business by Design(ByD) & All About Incident in SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C).
- KBA: 1296527 – How to create a support incident (contact SAP Product Support) – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Download the Incident and it’s content in PDF format from SAP One Support Launchpad:
- You should have the access to SAP One Support Launchpad.
- To Access SAP One Support Launchpad you should have valid S-User.
To Download the incidents and it’s content request you to follow the below steps in SAP One Support Launchpad:
- Login to the SAP One Support Launchpad.
- Go to the respective tile ex: Manage Incidents/Solution Proposed/ Open Incidents.
- Search & Open the incident which you want to download, Once you open the incident below page will be displayed.
- Click on PDF symbol.
- In the new window Incident will be opened in the PDF format which you can save or download and can be used and kept for your reference purpose.
Once you download the file it has the below details like, Incident ID, Customer, Installation, System, Component, Status, Priority, Estimated Automatic Confirmation Date, Communication, Contacts, KBA/SAP Notes and Action Log.