How to accelerate your Customer Experience implementations: CX Model Company
Have you heard about the Model Company and how can it help in your digital transformation projects?
The key drivers for IT today are agility, responsiveness to changing business scenarios, and quick results. While in the past customization to fit the most minuscule business requirement was seen as a key competitive advantage, today this very customization can stand in the way of the business’s ability to adapt to an everchanging environment.
SAP Model Company services are aimed at simplifying and increasing the speed of digital transformation projects.
In a Nutshell, is:
· A pre-packaged, ready-to-use, end-to-end reference solution
· Tailored to a specific industry or line of business
· Comprises state-of-the-art applications and proven best practices
· Captures the experience from successful, real-life digital transformation projects
· Embedded in an overall transformation road map, sold and delivered as a service
The main benefits observed among clients that are already utilizing the SAP Model Company Service offering include:
· Speed of deployment (reducing total discovery and delivery time)
· Higher “fit to standard” (reducing custom development efforts by >30%)
· Ease and speed of decision making (significantly decreased the number of meetings)
· Future-proof foundation (for example, having the agility and flexibility to react to future changes and unlock innovation potential)
· Significantly improved project scoping (for example, enabling confident estimates on the amount of licenses needed)
The Service Scope options includes: SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud
See the fact sheets per model company, references and vision statement
Here, the summary for further detail. And also can be interested in reviewing the Best Practices
More detail about Pre packaged SAP Model Company
And if you want to know more, here it is my training suggestion in Open SAP that contains: SAP Model Company Fundamentals, Deploying SAP Model Company and Leveraging SAP Model Company in your Projects
Let me know if I can help you with any question.
Have a wonderful day
Thank you for some interesting information on Model Company. I understand the Model Company is based on SAP Best Practices, but put together with extra content being added. I was therefore trying to find the fact sheets per Model Company, and also open the Pre packaged SAP Model Company presentation. Unfortunately it seems as if they aren't existing - has the Model Company concept been discontinued? And what about the predefined scenarios not part of Best Practices - is this information still available somewhere?
Thanks for your support,
Thanks for the heads up Klaus.
Let me update the link as soon as the model company team provide me. Please, in the mean time, please, check all detail in the best practices
Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconveniences.