Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – January 2021
Welcome to the January update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
Soft-Skill E-books in SAP Learning Hub
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, SAP Learning Hub, student edition, SAP Learning Hub, enhanced student edition, and SAP Learning Hub, solution editions.
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can access exclusive e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics that interest you and those complementary to your SAP skills.
Here are some highlights this month:
- How to Become a Proactive Person
- Make Your Workdays More Meaningful
- Goal Setting for Success
- Audio Book: 33 Steps to Great Presentations
- Audio Book: Essential Communication Secrets
For the full library please go to your ‘Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub and click on ‘Learn Soft Skills’ to read more on your chosen topics.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – fundamentals (S4C01) (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): January 18-22, 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m. (IST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, enhanced student edition, edition for customer experience, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP Commerce Cloud system administrator (Europe time friendly): January 12-15, 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. (CET) or January 12-15, 5:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. (CET)
SAP IoT and Edge Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, enhanced student edition, edition for IoT and digital supply chain, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP IoT and SAP Edge Services (Europe time friendly): January 28, 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. (CET) or January 28, 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. (CET)
Welcome Room (all editions of SAP Learning Hub except SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Business One):
- Live session on SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102 early release series (Europe time friendly): January 18-22, for the exact times of the break-down sessions, please visit this page.
You can find the entire live session schedule for January here. Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and for room members.
Industry 4.Now Live Sessions in January
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, enhanced student edition, edition for digital platforms, edition for procurement and networks, edition for analytics, edition for customer experience, edition for IoT and digital supply chain, edition for people engagement, edition for SAP PartnerEdge, and academic edition.
We’d like to introduce the SAP Industry 4.Now – worker and safety sessions in the SAP Industry 4.NOW Learning Room. If you are interested in how SAP environment, health, and safety (EHS) solutions can address end-to-end worker and safety scenario, you can attend the session on January 15, 4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (CET) and learn more about the business process, master data, and configurations that enable each step in the scenario. Registration details can be found here.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 – Modeling (HA300)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud On-boarding Fundamentals (S4C01)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement (S4C10)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Professional Services (S4C20)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Warehouse Management (S4C90)
- Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA (S4F00)
- SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta (S4H01)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.